T H R E E

// BUMPING INTO STRANGERS \\

Seraphina growled in distate almost as Bella had tried to pick out an outfit for her. She refused and immediately went to her wardrobe and picked out an outfit that fit her style more.

She shooed Bella out and slipped into the outfit. She brushed her curled hair and and smiled at herself before leaving the room. She greeted Bella in the kitchen, and then Caleb.

"I'll see you at school, Bella." Seraphina said as she grabbed Charlie's piece of toast and left the room. She felt good about today. Something good was going to happen. She just didn't know what.

The ride to the school was filled mainly with Caleb and Seraphina singing their hearts out to We Didn't Start The Fire, Billy Joel. It was the song they listened to on a daily basis to and from school. It lifted any sour mood they held, and it often calmed them if they were to have an exciting day at school - although that was almost never.

"I'll see you later, alright?" Seraphina said to Caleb as she spotted her sister just parking up. Caleb spluttered a response but he eventually said 'okay'. With that confirmation, Seraphina booked it from her childhood friend's car and legged it to her sister, who had just entered the school.

"Bell-" Seraphina was about to grab Bella's arm to tell her to wait up, when she bumped into a hard chest. She got knocked to the ground and landed with a gasp. "Oh-sorry." Seraphina quickly stood, brushed herself off and stared at whoever she knocked into.

She felt her own heart race as she took in the features of the boy in front of her. Honey blonde curly hair that almost touched the shoulders, a pale complexion and dark eyes. Although, Seraphina would admit to squinting at them. As she did, she saw golden flecks in them.

"It's alright, ma'am." The boy told her, and she sheepishly smiled. He smiled as well. He looked into her sea blue eyes and something inside him clicked. Cliche, isn't it? But the cliche's are the best.

"Seraphina Swan!" Said girl turned at the voice of her sister and pursed her lips. "Stop bumping into people!" Bella smiled at the boy as best she could - which wasn't much - and dragged her sister away, chuckling together. However, they didn't get far before someone else had stopped them.

This was a boy that Seraphina was friends with, but got annoyed at.

"You're Isabella Swan, the new girl." Eric said and Seraphina glared at him. She had told him not to call Bella the 'new girl' because she'd know her sister would find it hard. "Hi. I'm Eric. The eyes and ears of this place. Anything you need. Tour guide, lunch date, shoulder to cry on."

"Eric, buddy, if she needed a lunch date...it certainly wouldn't be you." Seraphina apologetically smiled at Eric before glancing at Bella's schedule. "Shit. Sorry,  Bells, i got history, i gotta run." Seraphina then glared at Eric, who's confident facade slightly shuddered under the Swan's gaze. "Eric...be nice." Seraphina then smiled and was almost skipping on her way to history.