T H I R T Y - E I G H T

// NEW ADDITION \\

// NEW ADDITION \\

A further two months passed and it was now April. Seraphina was sat next to Jasper, curled into his side. Everyone was in the living room, they were just waiting for the day Seraphina would go into labor.

Their calm atmosphere was broken by Alex and Bella walking into the house.

"Goddammit." Seraphina mumbled, wondering on when she'd ever get a break from seeing her brother and adoptive sister together. Or, at least, insid ethis home.

"Carlisle." Alex called, and the blonde stood and walked to the pair. He looked over her hand and sighed, walking to a first aid kit. He began to bandage Bella's hand up, after the situation was explained. Bella had punched Jacob Black's face because he had kissed her in an attempt to make her want him.

"It's just a sprain. Should heal fairly quickly." Seraphina stood, along with Jasper, and decided to follow Emmett towards Carlisle, Bella and Alex.

"Ow." She muttered, feeling her baby boy kick inside her, before she felt a sharp increase in pain. Jasper looked at her, concerned - because he had felt it too. She was gripping the counter, taking in deep breaths.

"Trying to walk and chew gum at the same time again, Bella?" Emmett asked, glancing at Seraphina before looking at the other brunette.

"I punched a werewolf in the face." She boasted and Emmett smirked.

"Badass. You're gonna be one tough little newborn." The Cullens were civil if not aquaintances with Bella Swan. Especially because Seraphina still cared for her non-biological sister.

"Tough enough to take you on." She smirked, and Rosalie scoffed, throwing the newspaper down on the couch and leaving. Bella stared at where she walked off to, feeling guilty. It was Bella's fault Rosalie had stormed off.

"Don't worry about it." Just as Emmett said that, Seraphina gasped out, clutching her stomach. Jasper was quick to hold her up, and Emmett went to her other side, staring at the stomach. "Is the little dude coming already?" He asked and she nodded. Seraphina couldn't talk as the contraptions began to get worse. She cried out, slumping her head as the pain only seemed to increase.

"Take her to the medical room." Carlisle demanded and they did that. They situated her on the bed, and she cried out again. The lights flickered like they had when Bella had called her that awful name and her emotions got out of control. She cried out in pain and Carlisle was quick to get there. "Out." He demanded and Jasper shook his head.

"I'm not leaving her." He argued and Carlisle sighed, knowing he couldn't change his mind. So, Jasper stood by her, letting her grab his hand.

"Okay, Seraphina, you have to push, okay?" Seraphina growled out as she pushed to the best of her capability.