T H I R T Y - S I X

// SHOWING SIGNS \\

// SHOWING SIGNS \\

Seraphina woke up as usual, but not to her alarm clock - which was left untouched this time. Instead, she woke up to humming coming from her fiance as he sat at the desk, writing something.

"What're you doing?" She tiredly asked and Jasper chuckled, turning around in the chair and smiling at the brunette. Her eyes were vibrant as usual, and her smile was small but held love.

"Just writing a journal, ma'am." Jasper responded before turning and closing the leather strapped book. He turned back Seraphina, who had now stood up. Her shirt was hanging above her abdomen slightly on one side, which showed she looked more bloated then normal. "How far are you?" He asked, hoping to not be worried by the seemingly sudden growth in Seraphina's abdomen.

"Uh...twelve weeks yesterday." She asked before frowning. "Why? What's wrong?"

"Nothing, Love." Jasper said, standing and wrapping his arms around her. He sent calming waves to her as he felt her freaking out. He hadn't meant for her to, which was why he sent her those calming waves. "Come on. Get changed, we gotta go to school." Seraphina huffed and peeled away from her fiance and grabbed a sweatshirt of Jasper's and a pair of her own white sweatpants. She pulled on some white ankle socks and then slipped her white trainers on. She also put on the emerald ring before walking to the bathroom, brushing her teeth. She put on some light make up, as she usually did, and then left the bathroom, only to walk into a stoney chest.

"Whoa-" She gasped out, taking a step back. "Hey, Emmett." Emmett smiled at Seraphina and ruffled her hair.

"Hey, little witch." Seraphina rolled her eyes, crossing her chest.

"Still? The nickname?"

"What? Wait 'till your baby comes." Emmett laughed mischieviously and Seraphina groaned, slapping his chest.

"Shut up." The two laughed together before walking down the stairs and towards the kitchen. A glass of apple juice was handed to her, along with a packet of mixed fruit which hadn't been opened. A fork was then also placed into her hand. Looking up at whoever was giving her the stuff, she smiled warmly at Rosalie. "Hey, Rose."

"Keep yourself and that baby safe, Grayam." Rosalie said intimidatingly, but Seraphina snickered.

"Of course i will, Rose." Rosalie smiled and gave Seraphina a pat on the shoulder before she left and walked to Emmett. "Hey, Esme." She greeted upon seeing the mother of them all. Sitting down at the kitchen island, Esme sat next to Seraphina.

"How are you this morning, dear?" Esme asked in a maternal tone, to which made Seraphina smile in gratitude. 

"I think the baby bump is starting." She laughed to herself as she opened the mixed fruits and took a bite of the pineapple chunk. Esme gasped at the news, and Seraphina smiled at the woman. "Ready to be a grandma?" Seraphina was saying it in a joking manner, and she had no idea how much Esme wished to have children of her own, or even grandchildren.