N I N E T E E N

// PROM \\

// PROM \\

Seraphina was lying in Jasper's bed, as she usually does at eight in the morning. Today was the prom and Seraphina planned on not doing anything.

"Up you get." Benjamin said, storming into the room. Seraphina scoffed and turned so that her back was facing Benjamin. Apart from Jasper, all the Cullens were a family to her and she to them.

"Bugger. Off." Seraphina growled as the covers were violently snatched off of her. She curled up as best she could to maintain some form of heat before strong arms grabbed her waist. Seraphina let out a yelp and she was tossed onto Benjamin's shoulder without a care. "Let me down!" She cried, but Benjamin laughed. "JASPER!"

"Wait no-" Benjamin was cut off by Jasper grabbing his throat. "Man....you appear from...nowhere!"

"Maybe you shouldn't have grabbed me then." Seraphina rolled her eyes as Jasper - only using one hand - swiftly helped her down. "Thanks, love." She pecked his cheek and skipped down the hall towards Alice's room. She entered without knocking and laid on the girl's floor.

"Why are you on the floor?" Alice sighed and Seraphina shrugged.

"'Cause i got nothing else to be doing because SOMEONE DRAGGED ME OUT OF BED!"

"Well...how about we take a walk, Darlin'?" Jasper suggested, leaning against Alice's doorframe.

"Ooh." Seraphina quickly stood, bouncing on the balls of her feet. "Can we go now?"

"Yes! Do!" Alice said, a tad too enthustiatically. Seraphina sent her a look and Alice sheepishly smiled. "Be gone for no more than two hours." Alice said and Jasper nodded. Seraphina glanced between the two siblings and frowned.

"Is there something going on that i don't know about?" Seraphina asked and Jasper and Alice immediately shook their heads.

"No."

"Yes." Came Edward's voice from outside. Edward peeked his head into the room and winked at Seraphina, who glared at him. Edward's shirt set on fire and Seraphina faked a gasp.

"Oops." She smiled innocently as Edward rushed to put the flame out. "I didn't mean for that." Edward left after rolling his eyes and Jasper grinned. Her wrapped an arm around Seraphina's shoulders and led her out of Alice's room. He walked towards his room and onto the balcony with Seraphina still with him.

"Let's see who's faster?" He suggested and Seraphina smirked.

"It's on." The two jumped from the balcony and started sprinting away with their vamp speed.

~

"It was a lucky day for you!" Seraphina cried as she and Jasper walked into the Cullens home. Esme was prepping dinner for Seraphina, and chuckled as she listened to the couple squabble.