T W E N T Y - T H R E E

// NEW ARRIVAL \\

// NEW ARRIVAL \\

Seraphina groaned and went to roll over, but a strong arm had been wrapped around her waist. Before Seraphina could say anything, her new alarm clock blared. Just like her other previous ones, it was thrown across the room with an invisible force, smashing it as it collided with the wall.

"Sara!" Jasper chuckled, glancing at the broken clock and then to his girlfriend that snuggled into his chest further as she hummed in content.

"Jaz!" Seraphina replied with the same energy but more of a tired tone. Jasper chuckled and sat up, taking Seraphina with him. He kissed the top of her head before standing, holding a hand out to the tribrid.

"Fine." Seraphina begrudgingly stood, grabbing some fresh clothes from her's and Jasper's wardrobe. She then grabbed a pair of sandal wedge heels and walked towards the bathroom. "Don't come into the bathroom, Jaz! I'm showering!"

It was the day after the Cullens had left and Seraphina felt kind of lonely. Yes, she had Jasper, but she didn't have Alice bugging her about what accessory to wear with her outfit or having Rosalie asking her to style Seraphina's hair or to taste Esme's delicious food. She didn't have Carlisle giving her fatherly hugs or to have Emmett tease her like an older brother would or to have Edward send her sympathetic looks when she was struggling with things mentally. She also didn't have Benjamin being the annoying younger brother type of thing, where they annoy you until you want to pull your hair out but you still love them dearly - even though they are all older then Seraphina.

Seraphina sighed and climbed out the shower, drying herself off and changing into her selected outfit which consisted of an off the shoulder black flower-patterned top, a white silk skirt that ended mid thigh, a silver coloured belt that had a bow on the front and the sandal-wedge heels.

She dried her hair off a little with the towel before brushing it and using the hairdryer. She then did her morning routine of skin care, brushing teeth and doing light make up. She smiled to herself before folding her towel up and placing it on the rack.

As soon as Seraphina left the bathroom, she could hear footsteps from the floor below. So, she walked to her and Jasper's shared room, scooped up her backpack and walked down the stairs.

Immediately, she found Jasper. He was making her a bagel to go along with a cup of tea. She beamed and walked behind him, wrapping her arms around his torso as she leant to the side a little, watching his movements that seemed graceful.

"Hello, love." She greeted, standing on her tip toes and kissing Jasper's cheek. She smiled a little before freeing Jasper of her grasp. As soon as she did, Jasper used his vamp speed to turn them around. Seraphina now had her back to the counter whilst Jasper was in front of her, smiling victoriously. "Oh...is it a game now?" She chuckled, raising her hand that had the familiar gold mist floating around the finger tips.