F I F T E E N

// WALK LIKE A BAD BITCH \\

Seraphina was standing with Jasper, Alice, Benjamin, Rosalie and Emmett. The group laughed and joked together, and none of them minded the stares that gathered on them.

"Our prom theme is Monte Carlo." Rosalie informed, looking at Seraphina who sheepishly smiled.

"Oh...i don't know. I've...never been one for dances."

"Rubbish!" Alice exclaimed, grabbing Seraphina's arm. Seraphina was stood next to Alice and Jasper. "I've seen you at the prom."

"Right...visions." Seraphina pursed her lips and slowly nodded before chuckling. Suddenly a silver volvo rolled up to the school and out came Bella with Edward's arm slung over his shoulder. Alice sighed and looked away, something Seraphina didn't catch. But, she did see Edward and Bella. "Right. I'm bored. Let's go." The group walking inside, Jasper and Seraphina in front. Seraphina held her head high and walked as though she were the queen bee.

Seraphina's heels clicked against the floor and Jasper could feel the confidence and joy radiating from her.  He realised she was taking his advice...and it was working.

"We're gonna have a basketball game later." Jasper began as he interlocked his and Seraphina's fingers. "You should come."

"Maybe i will." Seraphina smirked and the group parted to go to their respective classes.

Seraphina and Jasper walked into History. For the first time in weeks Seraphina looked to Jackson's seat, but alas, it was empty. She breathed a sigh in relief before smirking.

"Go ahead." Seraphina motioned for Jasper to go sit in his seat, and when he did, she walked to the teacher. "Hi, i was wondering, could i sit next to Jasper? I think it would benefit us both if we were permanently seated next to each other."

"Right, go ahead." Seraphina beamed and slouched into the chair next to Jasper's.

"Make me a rington telling me how awesome i am." Jasper chuckled and the lesson began.

~

"Hey, Dad!" Seraphina beamed as they were on the baseball pitch. They were - unfortunately - waiting for Bella and Edward.

"Hey, princess!" Charlie greeted back cheerfully. He had missed his little girl. "Already moving out and you aren't even eighteen." Charlie playfully sniffled and Seraphina laughed.

"It's fine, Dad. You expect me to be pent up in our small home until im eighty, could you?"

"No, of course not, honey."

"Good. Anyway, i'm at a baseball game with Jasper and his family." Seraphina informed, forgetting to have done so earlier.

"Bells is gonna be there." Charlie quickly said and he caught onto the sigh. "Did she do something?"