F O U R T Y - O N E

// TRAINING \\

// TRAINING \\

Bouncing baby Noah on her hip, Seraphina patiently waited for the others. So far, Emmett was battling against Jasper, and Emmett was getting his ass kicked, which elicited a giggle from the mother. She just smirked as Emmett playfully rolled his eyes at her.

"Yes, babe!" She cheered, delighted by Emmett's scowl. She found the situation hilarious, in all honesty.

"Again!" Emmett bellowed, not liking the fact the girl he thought of as a little sister, was taking the piss out of him. However, just as he was to go against Jasper once more, a silver truck, the one that Seraphina remembered from the whole James incident, pulled up. Edward, Charlotte, Alex and Bella all clambered out of the vehicle. Seraphina beamed at Charlotte, which urged the blonde to walk towards her, and greeted her politely.

"Nice to see another badass blonde around." She said to Charlotte, who frowned in confusion. "Don't worry about it." Seraphina waved the girl off, to which made the blonde chuckle with more confusion, but it was released as she just shook her head a little.

A giggle came from Noah, and Seraphina looked to where her son was looking, and she smirked as she saw the wolves. They weren't in their human form, which was fair enough, but they were still here.

"They don't trust us enough to be in their human forms." Edward spoke up to the others, his hand snaked around Charlotte's waist.

"They came." Carlisle said, glancing towards Seraphina and her child. He watched as Jasper slowly walked over to the pair. He watched as Jasper kissed Noah's head before wrapping a protective arm around Seraphina's shoulder. Anyone could see the love Jasper held for Seraphina and vice versa. "Will you translate?" Carlisle asked as he turned back to Edward.

Carlisle walked forwards, Jasper doing the same, and Edward did too.

"Welcome." The older, blonde Vampire greeted, smiling a little uncomfortably. "Jasper," Carlisle used a pair of gloves to point at him, "has experience with newborns. He'll teach us how to defeat them."

"They want to know how the newborns differ from us." Edward said after the big black wolf, which was Sam, growled a little and looked at him expectantly.

"They're a great deal stronger than us," Carlisle answered quickly, "because they're own human blood lingers in their tissues. Our kind is never more physically powerful, than in our first several months of this life."

Seraphina quirked a brow before looking down at her son. She smiled fondly and rested him against her hip, to which he giggled and began fiddling with strands of her hair. She felt mesmerized on how this child was so carefree and unknowing to the world, but when his eyes flashed gold and a little blue spark of magic came from his hands, Seraphina inaudibly gasped. She stared at her son in wonder, wondering on whether he had her magic or not, and if he did, why was it only showing up now?