T W E N T Y - S I X

// LOCKED MEMORIES \\

Up in Alaska, the Cullens were gathered in their rather large cabin.

"We should call them." Rosalie said, resting her head on her hand as she slightly leant into Emmett's side.

"If there was an issue, Jasper would call us." Carlisle said assuringly, and Rosalie rolled her eyes.

"What about the newcomer? Alex?" Alice questioned. She had had a vision about the raven haired, icy blue eyed hybrid man. "We know nothing of him and he's there."

"Oh my god...what if he's a nomad?" Rosalie panicked and Benjamin scoffed.

"His eyes are blue. He can't be a nomad."

"Hello? Seraphina? She's a tribrid and her eyes are blue." Rosalie called out. She was afraid for her brother and the girl she thought of as a sister.

"Hmph. Good point." Benjamin muttered, crossing his arms over his chest as he stood next to Alice.

"Rose, calm down, dear." Esme said comfortingly, offering the blonde a small smile.

"We can't go back yet." Carlisle said, slightly more firm than normal.

~

Seraphina opened her eyes and was greeted by the suns harsh rays.

Groaning, she turned over, only to fall from the bed.

"Jaz!" She cried after hearing his bellowing laughter. "Not funny!" She sat up, seeing the smirking vampire.

Glaring, she caused Jasper to have an aneurysm, a spell she recently learnt. Jasper clutched his head, groaning.

"Okay!" He gritted. "I'm sorry."

Seraphina dropped the spell and stood. She leaned over the bed and placed a soft kiss to Jasper's lips. The boy smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her towards him.

Seraphina giggled at the fast motions and kissed him again, weaving her hand through his hair.

"We should get ready for school." She whispered, smiling as she leant her forehead against his.

"Or we stay home." Jasper whispered, but his southern accent just became that much more prominent. Before Seraphina could say anything, Jasper groaned. "Or not." The doorbell rang and using his vamp speed, Jasper made the pair of them stand.

"Who is–"

"Get dressed, okay?" Jasper kissed Seraphina's head and left the room swiftly. The girl sighed and mocked the Texan boy before going to her wardrobe and picking out an outfit she thought would look cute.

Once ready, Seraphina walked down the stairs...only to come face to face with Alex.

"Hey, little Melody." He greeted, ruffling her hair when she walked up next to Jasper. Seraphina scowled and fixed her hair before squinting at Alex.