A Milestone for us!

Hello everyone! How are you all? I hope you are doing well because our journey here on Wattpad just found a stunning way to end the year!

I am pleased and honored to announce that we have clinched a WATTY AWARD this year through I'LL SAVE YOU FOREVER in the Paranormal Category. Isn't it amazing? Ang kuwentong ito ay isa sa mga tinuturing kong "experimental stories" ko at inaaming kong marami akong naging pagkukulang habang isinusulat ito. There were a lot of errors and holes to fill in and having this dream come true to win a Watty is beyond what I've hoped for this year.

It's been a while since I submitted this story and I didn't even put a lot of efforts during the submission. As far as I know, I only submitted to try, and there wasn't any concrete goal as to what I'm really aiming for. In fact, the reason why I joined the Watty Awards in silence was for me to escape any pressure I might encounter. It was nothing but a wish that became an achievement for us!

I am grateful to God for this blessing, to Wattpad, to WattpadPH, to everyone who formed the Watty Awards and of course, to you my dear Jaewels for supporting me in my craft. This is just the beginning of our hard work, guys! When one becomes more persevered, more blessings will surely come!

As a gift and celebration, may pa-poll tayo! Of course, ilalagay muna natin si ISYF sa spotlight. Pili kayo: Isang special chapter (instant), Prequel? Hmm? Or Sequel?

Comment kayo!

Muli, ako'y taos-pusong nagagalak at nagpapasalamat sa lahat lahat!