(1) The First Sight

Published on December 4th, 2021.

This story may potentially be a trigger, as the content is for people over 18! Please do not read if you're a minor. Character development will be happening, so the characters are at a rough start. Do leave valid criticisms. Hate comments will be deleted, or you will be blocked/muted!

Trigger warnings;
Violence, smut, guns, kidnapping, gore.

Without further ado—enjoy!

— THE FIRST SIGHT —

"DON'T TOUCH ME," I shrieked, rolling my eyes at the heavens. The man before me quickly withdraws his hand, noticing the gazes we were receiving. He glances over at me through his lashes, brows furrowing.

A tremor goes through me. Aggravated. I can't believe these ill-mannered low-lifes can develop such brain cells and not use them to comprehend the fact that I work here. It's not like I would want anything from them, other than money, of course.

His eyes burn with hunger.

Did I tell you that I'm at a stripper club working my ass off to be grinded and clawed on by these hideous, elderly and plain-looking men? Being a waitress at a stripper club is the worst. As far as I know their wives are at home fucking the pizza delievery. I bit my bottom lip to suppress a laugh at that notion.

"Come on, it'll be fun, I'll pay you if I must."

I sigh.

I could admit that I needed the money, I think to myself, almost aloud.

I shook my head, unwillingly, the money sounding utterly desirable. Still having the opportunity, I dismiss it and my upper lip curls. A devilish look plasters to my face, watching as his face fall by my lack of enthusiasm by his offer. "I don't want your fucking money, now go back before I find you on Facebook and tell your wife," I snap, loudly, my voice bearly audible as the thumping music flowed through my ears.

A triumph beam occurs to his face, not reaching his dark, looming eyes. "I don't have a wife," he justifies.

"Really?" I prompt, blinking.

I'm pressuring more time, until my ear piece finally speaks up. "forty-seven-year old. Her name is Dolvina, they have three kids, at the age of seven, ten and fourteen." I sigh relieved. Always just in time, Theo. A flicker of triumph casts down my face.

He looks puzzled, and tongue-tied, but after his husky voice finally touched my ear, I grin.

"Are you sure Dolvina and your three kids can agree to that statement?" His smile disappears, looking back at me with a shocked and off-putting face. My stomach coils as his fist clenches, but I stand, holding myself, and grin, giving him no knowledge of what I can do if he even tries putting his hands on me.

"That's what I thought. I don't think your wife would like you going around grinding on twenty-year olds, and quite in fact that's a pedo move." I smile, allowing my ego to rise because I've had enough. I've had enough of these old men dying their hair to hide their gray hair. I've had enough of their five inches, thinking they have some manhood in them, and I've had enough harassment for one night.

"You stuck up bitch, where is your manager?" He yells, so loud that I think everyone just heard us, again, but they didn't. The music is too rip-roaring for anyone to hear.

I smile politely.

This is actually fun.

"He's off getting coochie while you're here trying to get some from someone who would fuck a horse instead of you. That should tell you something."