(24) The First Comeback

«Let's go home, mi bella»

Kain lifts me up as I sob in his arms, one arm under my neck and another one to support both my knees. I keep my head down as much as I can to avoid seeing his face from the side of my eye.

Move.

Don't let him take you.

Move. Fight. Anything.

I scream inside my head to wake myself up.

Nothing.

Only tears. The same tears I've grown familiar with each time I thought abt her. My head feels heavier and my heart feels a thousand times worse.

Nothing but tears.

He walks out with me in his arms.

Don't let him fucking take you.

He takes me.

All the way into the car. All the way into his mansion. All the way into our old room. All the way onto our old bed. All the way crying.

I lay in the bed as I cry and watch him release me from his embrace. I sob as he moves towards the door. Leaving, again.

Move you fucking idiot.

Nothing.

I cry as he lock the door and leaves, leaving me all alone again by myself, and by my thoughts, locked in the dark. Once again.

I can't move. I can't stop crying. So I cry and I cry, till I fall asleep with red, bloodshot eyes.

___________

I wake up, eyes feeling puffy still. Hair a mess and absolutely worn out a this point. A deep pounding releases in my head as I realize where I am.

I look around the room I once came to know so well. Somehow it brings a lot of memories but at the same time not.

The room is the same, plain decorated with black. That's how Kain is, not one to decorate. I told him I'd decorate it and he promised me one day he would let me.

That never happened. He's never been a man of his words. Unfortunately, I foolishly thought he was. I sit up and notice the same T-shirt I wore everytime I went to bed next to him. His T-shirt. The white plain oversized T-shirt that reached to my thighs. A twist to my stomach makes me gasp for air.

What are you doing Kain?

I get out of the bed feeling sorry for myself. My head starts pounding as I get up. I look around and notice the big window that him and I used to sit in and talk for hours.

I walk over to the window and open the curtains. I gasp as I find the beautiful garden I always loved, sitting in hours for while Kain was working.

I'd sit there and admire all the beautiful daisies. Smell them, cherish them and the life I had despite all the bad stuff that once had occured.

__________

I smile as I look up to the sky laying down with daisies gathered around me. Each bigger and even more beautiful than the other one.

I love this life, Kain has shown me great things and given me everything I ever wanted. AJ loves it here too.

I love being here, in my safeplace, in the garden, waiting for the love of my life to come home to me.

I close my eyes and let my thoughts consume me. I hope AJ likes it here as much as I do. Kain is good to him, he likes it here.

I open my eyes to count how many daisies I can find infront of this big mansion.

1
2
3-

A pair of hands cover my eyes, I smile when I notice the scent of him.

«Hope you weren't too bored, mi bella» he says while planting a kiss on my head.

«No, it's fine» I reply trying to remove his hands from my eyes as I smile.

«Don't open your eyes just yet, I have a surprise for you». He says excitedly, removing his palms from my eyes, while I raise an eyebrow with closed eyes revealing nothing but darkness.

«Okay, you can open them up now» he whispers.

I open my eyes to find a crown made out of daisies. I smile like an idiot at the fact that he sat down, picked my favorite flowers and made a crown out of it.

In a swift motion, he sits down next to me with a grin on his face and my cheeks start heating up. I look down and smile to myself before I look back up to see him look at me with a genuine smile.

He lifts my chin and plants a long kiss on my forehead. I close my eyes and let the butterflies in my stomach consume me. A tingling feeling appears in my stomach.

I realize that the man before me is the chosen one for me, and I'll never love someone like I love him ever again. He is and always will be the one for me.

He lifts up the daisy crown and plants it carefully on my head.

«A crown, for my everything».

________________

Out of my transe, I start panicking.

What a fucking lie.

I feel like I'm about to throw up as I run to the door. I harshly try to twist the doorknob with no luck. I start banging and screaming at the door.

«Open the fucking door, Kain!» I yell and scream. My eyes starting to water. I feel my cheeks heating up as remorsefully start sobbing. I keep banging and screaming. Open the door. I scream once again.

Dont give up, just keep banging and screaming.

I turn around and quickly look around, remembering my phone. I swiftly take a glance at the bedstand. No phone, I hurry myself over to the bed and hastily remove the sheets. My eyes fill with panic as I realize hes taken it.

I'm trapped.

No phone.

He took it. How the hell am I supposed to get out now?