(6) The First Intrusion

As his hands find themselves to comfort on my waist he looks down at me with deep desire. We sway and I can tell Kai's worried by the looks I receive once in a while.

Without knowledge my ear piece speaks up ''Eleodore, keep calm, don't reveal anything'', it's Tori. I can tell everyone is holding their breath, trying their absolute best not cause any worries. He keeps looking at me, almost as if we've known each other's for a long time. I can't help but blush. Luckily my mask covers my cheeks.

''It's a pleasure to see you again, Eleodore'' he mumbles while desperately looking for an expression on my face. Poker face, Eleodore. I take a deep breath.

He pulls me even closer so my chest is touching his. As he looks down on my cleavage I notice he's having a hard time focusing. ''I suppose so, I'm sorry for leaving, I had, uh, places to be'' I smile, trying my best to maintain the poker face I created.

''I believe you ran away from me'' he says in a low husky voice while a smirk appears on his face. Damn it why does he have to be so good looking. I'm not going to lie, because if a person is hot they're hot. No shame in acknowledging it. But his dark brown hair that goes well with his dark brown eyes and his sharp jawline. I sigh just at the thought of it.

He intimidates me more than needed. I can feel Kai staring at us from the corner of my eye and I can't help but gulp. ''I wouldn't call it running, more like, other events to attend'' I reply while clasping my hands a bit more. He returns a smile and leans down.

His mouth brushes my ear and his warm breath spreads down to my shoulders making me shiver as he speaks. ''I missed you, come back'' he says, in the lowest, sexiest and deepest voice I've ever heard. My knees go weak and I think he notices because his hands clasp even harder on my waist to hold me still.

''I don't even know your name, why would I come back'' I roll my eyes while biting my lower lip. ''It's Elijah'' he replies, still not breaking eye contact. I let out a breath and he smiles.

''Do I intimidate you, Eleodore?'' His breath touches my neck once more and I wince. Then I remember, poker face. Let's see if he can handle some of his own actions. ''No, but does your body react to me?'' I ask. Bringing my hand down to not-so-accidentally touch his erection. I smile as he lets out a low deep breath. His eyes close for a second and I bring my hand back to the other one and keep my hands firm on the back of his neck.

Before I can say anything else, Kai interrupts us. ''Is it okay if I steal my date from you, I missed her presence'' Kai says, trying his best to plaster a smile on his face. Elijah releases my waist and I clasp Kai's hand. ''By all means, Reaper'' he replies, not giving much expression.

He turns back to face me ''Eleodore'' he nods in a gesturing way, and I return his nod ''Elijah''. As Elijah walks away, Kai turns to face me and rests his hand on my waist. ''Are you okay?'' He asks, sounding worried as ever. ''I'm fine, Tori are we good to go?'' I ask, trying to sound bold and convincing.

''You're good to go, use the door to your right.'' I take a deep breath and give one last glance at Kai. He gives me a kiss on the cheek and a warm smile in return. ''I'll be with you, the entire time'' he says, trying his best to comfort me. I smile in return and he leads the way to the door. As we walk to the door I get a glance at the people dancing and talking before my eyes lock with Elijah's. One last look and we're in the door.

"Eleodore, I need you to activate the camera in your necklace, press it twice". I press it twice hearing a little beep

''Walk up the stairs and turn left.'' We quickly do as we're told. ''Take a right turn now and use the third door to the left.'' We swiftly pace down the hall and try to open the door. ''It's locked'' I say, trying to keep calm. ''That's okay, I got the key while talking to the Diego's when you were dancing'' he says proudly as he smirks. He swiftly places the key in the door lock and opens it.

As we walk in and close the door behind us, I get a glance at the room. All in black as if someone died and everything is in mourning. No LED lights to give an attempt of aesthetic. The room gives no light from the lack of windows.

"There should be an object which will open the hidden elevator placed behind the stack of books on the shelf to your left, Eleodore" she says, sounding determined as ever. Kai's eyes lock with mine before we quickly pace around the room touching all the objects waiting for movement. I hold the left side of the room pulling out books, clicking pens, opening, and closing several drawers. I look back at Kai in defeat and a big sigh leaves my lips. He looks back at me not giving any emotion.

"Tori what's something that's important to Diego" I ask while not breaking the eye contact with Kai. "I'll look it up, give me 10 seconds." I nod. Kai turns around giving it a couple more tries fidgeting with the objects placed on the desk. "He loves cats, super fan of guns and his favorite number is 69" she hastily informs. I quickly turn my head around remembering the knives I saw on the wall. I hastily hurry over to the wall and I place my fingers with a force on each and one of them. Neither of the knives budge, until the little one does.

A pling occurs behind me.

I turn around and swiftly come to realization that the elevator is now present. My eyes lock with Kai's and I see a big grin on his face. We pace into the elevator with a smile on our faces.

I place my hand in his giving it a slight squeeze. Kai takes his free hand pushing the only button with a number on it. I feel the elevator drop down and my chest tightens. I feel my blood touching my cheeks as it feels like eternity till the elevator door opens. I take a deep breath trying to control my breathing. "There are two guards watching the elevator. Be aware!" Tori yells. I quickly shift and pull out the knife that is strapped in my inner thigh. The door opens and I see the two guards standing with guns.

Both fire towards us but we duck just in time. I roll over and kick him with my high heel pointed towards his knee causing him to fall. Positioning myself on top of him, I strangle his neck with my thighs. As he strangles for oxygen he grabs my hand in an attempt of twisting and turning it. Causing me to flinch I rapidly bring my knife up and stab him in his abdomen.

A loud scream enters my ears. The man keeps strangling and twisting in pain. I pull my knife out of him and place it once more, but his chest this time.

The screaming stops and I breathe out relieved.

My gaze meets the blonde man sitting on Kai with his hands wrapped around him. I shift and pull my knife out. Swiftly, I shift back to the dead guard with my gaze meeting the gun placed next to his head. Without hesitation I pull the gun towards me and place my fingers on the trigger. As I take a last look at the man I point my gun towards his head and pull the trigger.

Kai takes a deep breath as the guard's hands release his neck. He pushes the guard off him and a body thug occurs. I stand up and swiftly fix my hair and mask before I lend out a hand to Kai.

He places his palm in mine and forces himself up. "I swear if another guard approaches us I'll rip his stupid head off" he growls, sounding aggravated. I smile to myself. "Tori?" I ask, waiting for her command. "It's the big door down the hall. Before you enter give me a second to turn off the movement alarm" she replies. I nod and we pace down the halls, ignoring all the nude paintings surrounding us.

We stop at the end of the hall and I place my hand on the door handle. "Are we good to go?" Kai asks as we both wait for her next words. "Just give me a little bit more time". Kai and I still both in horror as we hear the elevator pling. We turn around to look at the elevator behind us. It's coming down. "Tori hurry up, we don't have time" Kai yells. I shut my eyes, in hope for her response.

My heart beats faster for every second passing. A moment of silence is passed while our paranoia grows. Just as she answers ''Clear!'' I swing the door open and we both get in. The elevator door plings once more and the elevator doors open to the side. Kai swiftly closes the door, resting his forehead on it to get a grip on his breathing.

I still once more not to cause any sounds or movements. After a couple of seconds he finally looks back at me with a smile that drops dead when his gaze places behind me. Unknowingly I turn back to see behind me. I look at the all-white room with no objects but a safe. The safe is open, and the product is nowhere to be found.

My heart skips a bit and my palms start to sweat. It's too late.

 ꔫ - Hi guys, I hope you enjoyed this, please leave a vote for support, thank you!<3