(20) The First Emotions

Elijah

She's wearing too little right now and I know it must be uncomfortable to lay in a tight short dress. I pull the sheets off of me and give her one last glance as she seems confused by my sudden move. I give her a tight smile before excusing myself to the wardrobe.

I open my wardrobe to glance around in the hopeless lack of comfortable clothing. I don't wear comfortable clothes, I'm at work 24/7 and I sleep in my underwear so I've never really thought about getting comfortable clothings.

She can just put on a couple of boxers and a T-shirt right? That should be enough. I pull out a white pair of boxers and a T-shirt which will probably be oversized for her. It doesn't matter because she looks good in everything.

I close the closet doors behind me and exit the wardrobe. I find her out of the bed, standing with her back facing me as she plays with her fingers. I hate it when she plays with her fingers. She doesn't have to be nervous around me, but at the same time I kind of like it. At this point I don't even know, I've gotten so bipolar ever since I met her. I can't even restrain myself from touching her, and when I heard her moans the other day while I was touching her insides I swear I almost came myself.

It pisses me off that she has that kind of affect on me, and I try my best to not show it, because no matter what, like my dad said; love will only make you weak. I couldn't risk that, I couldn't risk the downfall of my mafia, or having anyone find out my weakness.

I lean myself forward so my open chest meets her bare back. She has the softest skin I've ever touched, the tannest too if I was going to be honest. I know I said I shouldn't let her affect me like this, but I can't help it. This is the last time though, I'm only doing this because she's vulnerable and I still need her. For missions.

She takes a sharp breath, not allowing her shoulders to fall back down as my skin touches her. I trace the strap clenching on her shoulder. I move it so it can slowly fall down her arm.

It's taking everything in me to not take her right here right now. I'm better than that though. I kill people, true, but I would never rape a woman. That goes beyond me. I move the other strap so the entire upper dress falls down to her hips. The only thing keeping this dress from falling off of her is her curvy hips. She has the curviest body I've ever seen, and she's the closest I've seen to an hour glass. She amazes me.

I notice she's not wearing a bra, and so does she. She swiftly cups her breasts with her arm to hide herself. I don't know if it's because she's afraid or insecure, or if she just don't want me to see her naked. I mean it's not something I haven't seen before.

''Turn around'' I tell her, wanting to get a better glimpse at her face. She shakes her head in denial. ''Turn around princess''.

This time she listens.

She turns around keeping her down at her feet. Her feet must be swollen. I get on my knees and trace her thigh down to her leg as I go down. My fingers find their way to the strings of her high heels and I slowly untie them. I swirl them off her leg, causing the strings to fall down. She moves her feet back a little and I know she's getting insecure.

I pull her feet back in and keep my hand on the heel as I use the other one to hold her leg firm as I take it off. She let's her foot stand next to the other one as I repeat the same stages for the other one.

As I stand back up, her gaze follows my movements, to eventually rest on my eyes. Her eyes sparkle with sadness, her cheeks red as well as her nose. She looks devestated. I hate it.

She clenches her arms around her breasts a little more, trying to cover as much as possible. Her gaze turns back to her feet. I hate that she's still hiding from me.

I put two fingers under her chin and gently tilt her head up.

''Don't fucking hide from me, don't you know how beautiful you are?'' I tell her without hesitation, because she deserved the truth.

She looks back up and her gaze meets mine again. Her eyes flash of hunger and they sparkle out of the previous tears, leaving no mercy. Only this time I can't hold it any longer. I almost give in.

It looks like she does too because she asks me, ''Elijah, kiss me please.'' My eyes widen at her sudden request. I never want to disobey her or do anything she doesn't want me to do, so when she asks me to kiss her I almost grunt.

She doesn't know how badly I want her, I want all of her, I want to make love to her, not even fuck her. I want to wash her surrows away, I want to be the only one she thinks of every day and night. The things she do to me startles me, I didn't mean for everything to go so far, but now that it has, I can't let her, or myself, wait any longer.

I press my lips to hers, placing both hands on her hips to pull her closer in with the need of feeling her, all of her. Her soft breasts meet my chest and my heart almost stops. I've never felt this way before, and I think I'll never do so again, with another woman. With anyone else than her.

This wasn't going to be some rough quick-fuck, this was something beyond that, beyond her and me, that only the two of us understand. I want to know everything about her, every reason why she's upset, every reason why she's happy, every reason why she's mad. Everything.

I want to be her everything.