(17) The First Set Back 🤧

Both Tori and I have our earplugs in and we are ready to would out of the limo and enter the club. As Tori and I walk out of the limo, the sound of music flows through my ears. We're not even in yet, and it's so loud.

I like clubs, it's the only time you can be careless and free and just fuck whoever you want to. The things I'd give to just have a normal life with AJ. That's what I wanted to give him, and when all of this was over I intended to do just that. Because he deserves it more than anyone.

I already failed giving it to her, so I try to make it up by doing things for AJ that I never had the opportunity to do for her.

Tori slides me one quick smile based on warmth before we enter the club. There's a whole line outside waiting, but as soon as the security guard saw our limo he knew better than denying.

Lots of men are dancing with young women, grinding and clawing on everything they can catch. Some are just seated with a drink looking at the dancefloor or talking with someone.

I look around a bit, to get a glance of everything. The club is big, like exceptionally big. Lots of LED lights and a big disco bowl in the center of the dancefloor. The bar is even bigger than the dancefloor.

I glance up to find couches with no walls placed on the ground which seems like the VIP rooms, who seems to have view of the entire club beneath their feet.

I trace my eyes back and fourth until I find Diego. No use.

I lean next to Tori to tell her something. She gets the hint and leans towards me as well, showing that she's all ears. "I can't find Diego" I almost shout. The music is too loud for anyone to hear us.

She swiftly looks around, taking a glance before focusing back on me. "There he is, he just sat down on the seat!" she says while nodding back, showing me where he is.

I get a glance at Diego. Three women are surrounding him, serving him, grinding on him and giving him a back rub. His eyes wander through the dancefloor and then towards me. His eyes lock with mine and I give him a teasing, but yet a little bit flirty smile.

He looks interested, because he just dismissed the girl who was grinding on him. I turn away from him and head to the bar, allowing my hips to sway a little extra to show off my ass.

This better work. Tori follows me and I sit down on one of the bar stools. When I think she's about to sit she quickly leans herself against me to say something. ''I'm going to dance on the dancefloor, you have fun with your new man!'' She exclaims as she heads towards the dancefloor.

I laugh and shake my head which follows by an eyeroll. I turn my gaze to the bartender. ''Two shots of vodka please'' I tell him, he nods and makes his way to make me my drink.

I take a couple more glances behind me and find Elijah and Taylor entering. My jaw almost drops at the sight of him. He's looking sexier than ever and my cheeks fluster just at the thought of it. He's wearing a dark emerald green shirt with pants followed up by his sleek belt.

He looks absolutely stunning and I can't stop staring. His fluffy, yet sleek hair falls a bit on his forehead, laying there effortlessly as if it has been it's spot for years.

A sudden ache appears down there and I swear I go red. Taylor is next to him, looking a tad less threatening than Elijah. Both of them look like they just murdered someone and dumped them in a dumpster, but then again I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.

I turn back and find the two vodkas placed in fromt of me.

A hand slides down my open back, sending shivers. I quickly choose only glancing as my action. I look beside me to find Diego smiling down at me.

''What's a pretty little thing like you doing in a club like this?'' He asks. I can't help but scoff inside my head. I smile flirtingly before speaking.

''Maybe I was hoping to find a guy like you here'' I reply and his brown eyes go big. I guess that's what they say; go big or go home.

That's exactly what he's doing right now. Normally I'd turn them down asap, but unfortunately I'm on a mission and if I do that, I might just ruin everything. Obviously I didn't want that so I just smile innocently as he smirks.

''What's your name, beautiful?'' He asks. He's not really good looking, the only thing about him is his style, which probably shows off how much money he has, which then again must be the reason why girls grind on him.

I almost held back a laugh thinking about it. ''Scarlet, and you?'' I say, handing my hand out for him to shake. Instead of shaking it, he places his palm inside mine and brings it to his lips. God I hate when they do that. I don't want their dirty lips anywhere near me. I guess they think it turns us on or something? Well it doesn't.

''Diego'' he says, he leans in closer before finishing. ''Are you going to drink both of them?'' He asks. I almost roll my eyes at his stupidity, but once again, I don't. Instead I smile. ''If you want to, we can share'' I wink at him.

''Come up to my room and I'll give you as many vodkas as you want, beautiful.'' It's funny when they think they can buy themselves some pussy. It was a bit too soon to put in action so I changed the subject.

''Are you a good dancer?'' I ask. He looks at me as if I just offended him. His forehead crease a little.

''Baby, I'm the best dancer in the world, and I'm a little offended by your question'' I shake my head willingly as I laugh. ''Care to show me, Diego?'' His eyes go up and he looks as if I just asked to be his whore.

He immediately pulls my hand in his and leads me to the dancefloor. I giggle.

He turns me around so my back is at his chest and my ass is grinding on him. He places both hands on my hips, guiding me to follow his moves.

We both move together, one starting a move and the other finishes it. My arms fold behind me, on his neck. He makes his way to my ear and slowly tugs on it with his teeth.

His hot breath makes me tingle. ''Fuck do you know how sexy you look?'' He whispers as he places kisses on my ears.

''Show me'', I reply. His eagerness finds their way to his hands which are placed on my ass squeezing. He places kisses on my neck, and startling me, he puts his hand under my dress, finding his way towards my inner thigh. I almost let out a moan.

I just want to kick him and get out of this position but I know I need to stall him a little bit longer till we are ready. His hands go up and suddenly he pushes my thong aside, thrusting two fingers inside me, causing me to wince and moan.

Luckily it's his club so no one seems to be paying attention to us, and the music is too loud for anyone to hear me. He thrusts back into me while using his thumb to rub my clit.

He sure knows how to please a woman, but in my head it's not Diego holding me, it's not Diego tracing kisses on my neck and it's not Diego who's thrusting inside me with his fingers, it's Elijah.

And that's when it occurs to me that Elijah and taylor are probably both looking at me right now. My cheek flush a little.

I glance around the club and find Elijah's threatening gaze on me. He looks furious. His nostrils flares and he downs what looks like rum.

- Hi guys, I hope you enjoyed this, please leave a vote for support, thank you!<3