(5) The First Ball

The past week all of us have gotten ready for today. AJ wanted to come along, but I couldn't risk the life of my eleven-year-old brother. He means everything to me. And I'll be damned if anything were to happen to him. Before our parents died, I vowed to my mom to always keep him safe. Almost as if she knew what was going to happen. It's only been ten years since they died, and I've been doing my best to forget.

I must do my best to sound confident today and leave no doubt. I can't let my team down, let alone cause paranoia. If we all do as expected, we'll be out of there in no time, I repeat in my head trying my best to convince myself.

As I get ready in my room, I notice the bruises are slightly fading. I put on my long-emerald-green-satin dress. The dress is beautiful and really exposing, perfect for distractions. The back is so low that it stops right over my ass, exposing the slightest shadow of my cheeks. Theres a big cut in the dress which exposes my entire right thigh and leg. The V neck is curled and in layers, showing more cleavage than needed. Damn these big breasts. I curl my hair and leave it on the right side of my shoulder, each and one of them falling in the same beautiful pattern.

As I'm done putting on my black five-inch-high stilettos a knock enters. "Come in" I reply, in an attempt of not sounding nervous. I keep looking at myself in the long mirror and let out a slow breath as the door opens. "You look ravishing as ever". It's Kai.

He always takes caution to make sure I'm okay before anything happens. I let out a low chuckle and his hands and arms wrap around my waist. My back to his front. He carefully rests his chin on my shoulder and smile. A smile I receive by looking at him in the mirror.

"This dress is doing stuff to me you know" he says, his voice husky, low and sexy as ever. I bite my lower lip in attempt of not letting out any sounds. His hand moves from my waist to my back.

"It's really revealing, how am I supposed to keep my hands off of you?" he adds, sounding needy. I take a deep breath holding it in as his hand strokes my back going even further down.

"Kai.. we're not supposed to do this now" I roll my eyes while he traces kisses on my shoulder.

"How can I not when you're dressed like that? I'll have to kill all the men who look at you" he says, sending a shiver down my spine as his warm breath hits my neck.

I turn around to face him. He looks down on me taking a deep breath.

I grin, knowing exactly what kind of effect I have on him. His eyes break mine as he looks even further down, getting a glance at my cleavage.

He looks back at me with an eyebrow raised giving me no-the-fuck-you're-not look.

''Is it too much?'' I ask, trying my best to sound and look innocent. ''Too much? It's too little. What if you bend and your entire boob fall out?'' He says sounding worried.

I let out a laugh and put my hands around his neck to give him a kiss on his cheek before whispering in his ear. ''I guess you'll have to do something about that later then''

I whisper, trying my best to sound innocent and not flirty. ''Oh I will. You just enjoy yourself in the evening, because after today, you wont be doing much walking.''

He says, making me let out a slow gasp while he lets out a slow smirk-grin.

''We better go now, we don't want to be late'' he says while placing a kiss on my forehead. Me and Kai aren't a thing, we just use each other for pleasure and it hasn't been more than that, he knows it and I know it. We're like close friends who come around when we need pleasure. At the same time we care about each other, but not in the romantic way, if that makes sense.