(11) The First Touch

She showed me three beautiful dresses. I'm in the dressing room because she thought it would be better if I just try them on first, so I agreed.

The first one was as revealing as ever. A glitter nude dress which only had straps. It ended just under my ass, and I know that if I bent down right now, my entire pussy would be visible. I suppressed a laugh at that notion. I tucked my bottom lip in with my top lip as I stared at myself.

This truly was a gorgeous dress but it was over the top expensive. My back was bare open only supported by the thin straps which came back and fourth around my back like really long ''x''. It was all tied up in my lower back and one wrong move and the entire dress would be off. The dress hugged my curves nicely and firm.

To pull it all in a bun, I put on white glitter heels with straps going back and fourth which matched my dress's back.

I pushed the curtains away to view myself in the much bigger mirror. I stepped out looking back and fourth in embarrassment, which was then my gaze met his. Looks like he's having trouble resisting himself.

My cheeks heated up as he stared at me in utter shockness. He didn't seem as if he was unbothered, but rather really unbothered. He inspected the high heels first. Slowly moving his gaze up.

He stopped at my ass and looked back up at me, exhaling. I turned around to the mirror and saw him gawk at him through there. His gaze shifted to what I think is my lower back.

He was still leaning on the couch with his palm on his thighs as they were shoved apart. I couldn't help but blush. Even though he's inspecting every inch of me I can't help but look at him too. I shoved whatever thoughts of him I had, because this wasn't the time to think such thoughts, and it never would be.

''Stop staring at me'' I roll my eyes as I keep my palms on my stomach checking myself out in the mirror. His gaze shifted from my ass and up to my face through the mirror.

He stood up in a swift motion and stood behind me. He placed his hand on my lower back and I stopped breathing. Absolutely stopped breathing. Be still heart, please be still. I took a deep exhale at the touch of his skin on mine.

I didn't know it could be this hard to resist something. I was in no position to make out with the same guy who just killed a girl infront of me because she was annoying.

His hand moved lower, and my breathing got faster. ''I'll do whatever I want, whenever I want. You got that?'' He whispered in my ear, which made me tingle a bit as his hot breath met my skin. I know I should push him off, but for some reason my knees betrayed me. My cheeks flustered.

''There are other people in here.'' I finally got out as my heart skipped a beat.

''Look around, there's no one in here.'' He clasped his hand around my waist as I turned around to inspect the store. He was right, not a single person, except for the red bob hair girl was in the store. She minded her business, as if she had gotten the orders to so so.

''Did you clear the entire store for me to try on some dresses?'' I replied, shocked by his actions. He nodded as his gaze met mine in the mirror. My open back was at his chest. I've found myself in this position one too many times with a man.

''I told her to be at your assistence at any time.'' He calmly explained, as if it was nothing. He took a deep breath with me, almost as if he resisted himself to make any next moves.

''Don't play these games with me Elijah, I wont allow you to fuck me.'' He seemed startled by my words, as if I had mistaken him for his intentions. He cocked an eyebrow as he continued to look at me in the mirror.

''What if I tell you I don't want to fuck you'' he answer to my statement. ''What if I tell you I can't keep my hands off of you, and not only in the sexual way.'' My eyes widen at his confession, or something that seems like a confession. Is this all a joke?

I can't help but feel a sting of ache in my chest as the disturbing thought occurs randomly. Is he just kidding with me right now? ''I think I'll just take this dress'' I almost stutter as I try looking for an excuse to leave.

''Can we just go?'' His clasped hand around my waist unfolds, and I immediately feel cold as his skin leaves mine, leaving it by itself.

I know I was chickening out by asking him to leave, but I didn't want to fall for that trap again. Once this mission is done, I'm out of his life and I'm never seeing him again. That's one thing to look forward to.

He nods and I quickly jump in the dressing room again, swiftly changing my clothes. As I leave my dressing room I take my dress with me and head to the cashier.

He follows me and I put the dress on the register as the red bob haired woman checks the label and scans it. ''That'll be 10.000$'' my eyes widen at the price, but I leave no sign of it to Elijah.His hand immediately finds itself around my waist as I pull my credit card out, ready to pay.

''What do you think you're doing?'' He asks, pulling out his own card. ''What does it look like, I'm paying''

He grabs my wrist and snatches the card out of my hands as he inserts his own card. ''But..'' He cuts me off  by shaking his head, and she puts the dress in a bag. ''Thank you, have a lovely evening!''

He grabs the bag and escorts me out with his hand on my back. I can't believe he just paid 10.000$ for a dress that barely covered anything.

''Why did you do that?'' I asked as we got back into the limo that was still waiting outside. ''Do what?'' He asked. He knew exactly what I was talking about, and it aggravated me that he paid for the dress, because now he's smug about it.

I saw a hidden smirk that I wasn't meant to see. ''I could have paid for it.'' He looked down at me, still taller while we were sitting. He was sitting infront of me and we both faced each other.

''But I did, besides, I would never let a woman pay for something if im accompanying her.'' It threw me off, it was funny because he had no regrets killing one. The gesture seemed too nice for his liking.

''But you'd kill one without hesitating, makes sense'' I almost snarl as I realize what he's doing. He's trying to get into my pants and then kill me, just like that woman. It was clear that they had messed around before they arrived where Kai and I had been training.

He shook his head with a smile. ''Don't be so difficult, just accept the dress. It was entirely for the club, not for you. Diego needed to see you in something revealing and fall for you. That's all.'' My heart skipped a beat at his confession and I felt my palms sweaten up.

''Listen to me, Elijah.'' I snarl, I wasn't going to give him any impression that I was someone to toy around with, because I've devoted my life not to. I wasn't going to let one intimidating man ruin that, ruin all the progress I healed.

''I don't get why you're switching up so fast, but I am NOT a woman you get to play with. If I go out and you want to come along that's fine, but I'm not one of your whores, so don't treat me like one. Under no circumstances will I allow you to treat me like one, and I'll be damned if I let you get away with it. So get your head out of your ass and stop thinking every woman you see wants to kiss your feet, because I most certainly don't want to.''

He stares at me intensely and lets out a chuckle. I don't know what's so funny.

Neither of us speak after that, until we're home. Not home, but the one that's bearable for now.

 ꔫ - Hi guys, I hope you enjoyed this, please leave a vote for support, thank you!<3