1 - Accident

"Shit! Jungkook is down! Cover me!" Yonggi shout when he sees Jungkook being shot. A simple job turn havoc when another small gang decided to attack BTS while they are doing some business in the warehouse they own.

"What the hell happen?!" Namjoon shout surprises. A shot being release from a few hidden corners. "Jimin! Hoseok!" Namjoon shout again to gain the other attention and he points his finger into direction indicating where the shooter is.

"Don't kill! I need information." Again Namjoon gave orders while Yonggi is getting stress waiting for the situation to calm down so they can take Jungkook to hospital.

"Kook... Stay with me bro." Yonggi said tapping his cheek to keep him awake.

"It hurts like bitch."Jungkook said in grunts.

"I don't think it hit any important part, you'll be fine. Ain't first time. You'll be fine like always." Yonggi tried to keep the conversation going so Jungkook would not fall asleep. The fact that he is losing blood scared him.

"You are right hyung... Ain't first time..." he said getting weaker.

"Hoseok, Jimin bring them in first. Me and Yonggi will take Junggkook." Namjoon gave orders to the younger.

Namjoon and Yonggi take Jungkook into the car and Yonggi drive the car exceeding speed limit and at every red lights he pass it like its green. None of traffics law matter when the life of their golden maknae and leader is in danger.

"Emergency! DOCTOR! WE NEED DOCTOR!" Namjoon shout while he carries Jungkook inside. Nurses come running to them and ask him to place Jungkook on the bed.

Namjoon and Yoongi are told to wait outside while they close the curtain after a doctor walk in to see Jungkook injuries.

After a while Jungkook is being push out of the emergency area. The doctor explain to Namjoon that Jungkook need surgery and they has call in a surgeon to and prepare a surgery room for him.

They anxiously waiting outside and soon Hoseok and Jimin join them. Jimin walk straight to Yoongi, giving him a hug.

"Any news?" Jimin ask worry.

"Not yet, he is still in surgery. They need to see if it hits any vital organ."
Jimin noded understand and take a seat nex to Yonggi.

The red light is off indicate the surgery is over. As soon as a person walk out they rush to him not knowing if he is a nurse or a doctor, all they need is information.

"How is he?" Hoseok is the first one to ask.

"He is fine, he pass critical stage but still need to rest well as he loss a lot of blood. The bullet doesn't get into any vital organ so he will be fine. But I will tell you this. According to hospital regulations, his case will be reported to the police because it involve firearm injuries." He explained.

"Alright we understand doctor, do what you need to do. Thanks again."
Namjoon said. All of them sigh in relief.

"He will place in his ward room later. If you have any requests please inform the nurse at the counter." With that he leave.

"I will handle the police and tighten security around Jungkook. Yonggi and Jimin, investigate those bastard. Who sent them and what do they want." Namjoon take charge because BTS is the powerful Mafia gang and Jungkook is the biggest mafia boss, nobody dares to challenge him without a proper plan because they are always one step ahead.

Namjoon and Hoseok settle inside the private suite where Jungkook rest.

"Just who are they!" Hoseok whisper shout after a while. He is getting frustrated when a bunch of kids they capture could do damage this far.

"Easy Hobi, we'll wait for Yonggi. Wait... You said kids?" Namjoon question.

"Yes... Kids! Babies!" Hoseok said throwing his hands in the air.

"These kids must be good then."

"Its not funny Joon!" Hoseok glare at Namjoon.

**********************************

Jin is finishing up his work when someone knock his door.

"Hyung....I'm so tired! So many surgeries today! My feet is killing me!" Taehyung whine and slump his body on the couch laying down.

Jin smile at Taehyung, he is all matured and professional at work but turn to baby behind close doors and Jin love it. He likes to spoil his brother after their parent passed.

"I'm done. Dinner?" Jin ask getting up ready to leave.

Taehyung shake his head slow. "Too tired hyung, wanna sleep, night shift."

"Alright Taetae, you can sleep here. I'll wake you up later. I'll prepare you dinner too so eat when you get up." Jin said sternly on the last sentence as a warning.

Taehyung only noded and close his eyes and in few second darkness consume him.

Taehyung woke up when the alarm Jin set for him got off. Blinking his eyes and rubbing to get a clear vision. He feels better after an hour of sleeping. He sees the dinner that Jin mentioned and take it before starting his work again.

Taehyung walk along the corridor with a nurse heading to the VIP ward where one of his patients rest.

"He is the gun shoot patient earlier right?" Taehyung ask the nurse.

"Yes, his name is Jeon Jungkook." She answer softly.

"ahh yes Mr Jeon."

Taehyung arrive at the ward to see 2 bodyguards guarding the door but Taehyung ignore them and just enter the room.

"Excuse, this is Dr Kim, he is the surgeon whose responsible for Mr Jeon." The petit nurse explain in slow voice.

"My name is Kim Namjoon, you could say we are brother from different mother." Namjoon offer a handshake and Taehyung galdly receive it. "Please, don't let us stop your work."

Taehyung reply with a small thank you and continue his work to check if his patients improvement.

"Check his pulse every 2 hours and change the dressing in the morning." Taehyung give instructions to the nurse.

"If the patient wakes up, please notify the nurse." Taehyung said looking at Namjoon.

"I will. Thank you Dr Kim." Taehyung walk out of the room and Hoseok immediately walk to Namjoon with his mouth hang open.

"That is one good looking doctor. I'll get shot everyday for him." Namjoon roll his eyes at Hoseok statement and ignore him.