32

Taehyung POV:

I finally be able to put down my stethoscope down and sit with a thump in my office. I have to stand for 3 surgeries to do and all last for at least 2 hours.

I have been busy for 2 weeks now and rarely got the chance to meet Jungkook and for all I know he has been busy as well.

Namjoon hyung is well now and his relationship with Jin hyung is going well. Jin is smiling ear to ear nowadays.

I really don't want to think bad of Jungkook but when Namjoon has the time to meet Jin every day why can't he?

I can't question him much because I can't say I am a very good lover to him either but I am really jealous of Jin hyung.

"Hei Taetae..." Namjoon walk in after knocking on my door.

"Jin hyung is not here." I told him teasingly.

"I'm here for you bear." I pout at the nickname and Namjoon just laugh ot off.

"Jin is still in a meeting." He continue.

"Hyung?" I hesitate if I should ask him about Jungkook.

"Aren't you busy?" His eyebrow furrow in confusion.

"Why do you ask question like that?" I sigh. Going straight forward is easier.

"Jungkook doesn't seem to have as much time as you are? I am busy myself but I tried to text him but he rarely get back to me." Namjoon hyung doesn't seem very comfortable. Its like  he is hiding something. Its been 1 month since he is acting like this and I can't take it anymore.

"It's like, he doesn't care anymore." I continue when Namjoon hyung remain silent.

"Look hyung, I don't want to beat around the bush. If he has a change of  heart. Face me like a man. If he is in some trouble, he should share it with me. Leaving me in the dark would lead us to where you and Jin hyung before. He should have learn from that. " Namjoon hyung let out a long sigh.

"I will tell him that." Namjoon make a move when his phone rang.

"Just tell him that I trust him for the past 3 weeks but in the same time I'm anxious of what's going on. I didn't know if I am at fault that he is acting like this." Namjoon hyung halt at the door when I continued and give me a sad smile.

Its the end of my shift and I have requested a week vacation. I want to be alone and yes I'm using my power to have a long vacation. Its quite impossible for doctors to have a long vacation but when the hospital is yours, its possible.

Jungkook was a very nice attentive lover I could ever asked for but thats the thing. He was.... He is ignoring me now and I don't feel good about it.

It start one day when he starts giving excuses when I would ask him out or want to have dinner together. Then he slowly avoiding me when my calls and texts would be leave unanswered.

I refuse to be some teenage girl in love and cry inside the bathroom and threatened to commit suicide for his attention but I have to admit it is depressing when you are left to wonder, not knowing where to go.

A burden in my heart because of the pain I have to carry. The pain I feel because my heart love him deeply. I always teach my self to love myself first before others and the vacation will help me to find peace again.

I didn't wait for tomorrow to start my vacay. I leave right after my shift and arrive there in a few hours.

I book a water villa that has a balcony  that go down to the platform where you can relax on water without getting wet and enjoy the sun.

After checking in, the bell boy helps deliver my luggage to my room and I fall asleep immediately

Waking up to the sound of wave, its peaceful. I didn't go out much, I just stay in my room, even get my food delivered. I like the quietness and relaxed environment compared to my hectic life back home.

I can think clearly and I find myself being positive about everything that happened. The disappointment is still there with Jungkook for some reason but its not as much as before. Being here even if Jungkook end everything between us, I believe I can handle it well.

My 3 days here is nothing but heaven. 

"Tae, how are you baby bear?" Jin hyung check on me everyday.

"I'm good hyung. Happy and healthy. No worries I didn't skip meal and I really enjoy my time here."

"How come you can enjoy without stepping out of the room?"

"I just want to lazy around hyung plus, I didn't actually do nothing. I ride on jet ski everyday!" I protest.

"It's because they provided one and its park just outside your balcony!" I can imagine Jin hyung rolls his eyes in annoyance.

A knock brought my attention to the door.

"Hyung my dinner us here. Talk to you letter. Bye.. Love you!" I jump off the bed to open the door. I ordered quiet a lot of food, I'm just hungry and want to spoil myself.

Its the same waiter who delivered my meal everyday. He is nice and friendly but sometimes I get the vibe that he is trying to flirt with me.

I stop him when he want to push cart inside.

"I'll take it from here. Thank you." I said.

"Mr Kim, its okay I can do it for you plus you ordered quite a lot for a person to eat. Maybe I can serve you?" I don't like it when he insist. B

"No, it's okay. My room is messy, I don't want you to see it." I tried making excuses, I really don't want to be rude.

"oh.. Maybe, I can tidy up for you while you enjoy your dinner?" What is wrong with this guy?! Didn't he get the message?

"No...no...please I just want to be alone." I tried pulling the cart fill  of my favourite food inside but he is holding on to it.

"Are you okay, do you need help or anything? I can accompany you?" I am seriously losing patience here.

"HE DON'T WANT YOU INSIDE HIS ROOM. GET IT?" Suddenly a dark low voice boom from behind the waiter who I didn't even bother to remember the name.

"Who are you?" The waiter questioned.

"Did he disturb you? Should I stay?" He whisper to me.

"He is my husband." I said with confidence and Jungkook take his place next to me and pull me by my waist so that I am attach to him.

Jungkook pull the cart inside and let it slide in.

"Get lost!" With that he slam the door shut.