25

Taehyung arrive at the airport as promised to the special hyungie that he will pick him up as soon as he arrive at the airport. Taehyung is happy as he haven't meet him for too long.

He waited at the arrival gate when he sees on the board that the flight has landed. Taehyung manage to grab ice americano for him to help him with body fatigue from travelling for long hours.

People start to walk out from the glass door of arrival gate and Taehyung eyes wondering around looking for that familiar face and when he finally sees it he wave his hand to that person so he will notice Taehyung in a crowd of people who is also waiting like him.

"Seo Joon hyung!" Taehyung rush to him and they hug tightly with Taehyung head just right under his chin.

"Taehyung! I miss you baby." Seo Joon have both his hand holding Taehyung arm looking at him fondly.

"Stop it hyungie! I'm not a baby anymore you know. Dr. Kim Taehyung is much better." Taehyung has his cute boxy smile.

"Yes Dr Kim, your wish is my command. Lead the way?" Seo Joon put his hand out for Taehyung to hold nad and Taehyung gladly hold onto Seo Joon arms.

Both of them made their way out of the airport without realising that every move they made is being watched by none other than Jeon Jungkook who is gritting his teeth behind one of the pillar.

"So... What's next?" Yonggi who is also there ask Jungkook when he knows the answer.

"Keep following them." Yonggi smirk at his answer.

Jungkook end up following them all day from the airport to the mall, having lunch at the restaurant and finally to a hotel where Seo Joon will be staying and Jungkook is glad Taehyung only drop him off or he will burn down the whole building.

"You are doing well not to kill that Seo guy." Yonggi said mocking him.

"Almost..." He reply growling.

Keep an eye on this guy. Inform whenever they met. Jungkook gives instructions to one of his men.

Jungkook did well controlling his killer mode because he don't want Taehyung to hate him but in this state its not going to be easy. He doesn't evem know if Taehyung can accept his tittle as a mafia leader.

"Who is he again?"

"Some popular celebrity. He and the Kim siblings go way back but he is more directed to Taehyung." Yonggi explain.

"Why?"

"Come on... Just look at that boy. Who wouldn't want him and you know Seokjin. Even though he is equally handsome but Taehyung is etheral and Seokjin personality is not easy to approach." Jungkook noded.

"Come on. You have a meeting in an hour." Yonggi pulls Jungkook away before he decides to camp out.

Jungkook ignore the unpleasant event that's going on in front of him. A guy been torture for crossing Jungkook and try to manipulate him to have a war with other gangs.

Jungkook : hey Tae, I was wondering if you would like to have a dinner with me?

Taehyung : Okay.

Jungkook : Should I pick you up at the hospital or your home?

Taehyung : Home at 7pm.

Jungkook smile at the smooth conversion he had with Taehyung and happy because Taehyung agree to go with him.

Jungkook look at the watch to see he has 2 hours to get ready so he quickly left the stinky room. He has a dinner to plan tonight.

"Where are you going?" Jin ask when Taehyung come out from his room all dress up.

"I have a dinner date." Taehyung casually answer while fixing his hair.

"Seo Joon?" Taehyung shake his head.

"Jungkook?"

"Yes." Suddenly Jin is fuming in anger,

"NO! You are not allowed to go with him." Jin stand, blocking his way.

"What's wrong hyung? You are the one who put me in this engagement. What now?" Taehyung look at his watch to see he still have time for arguement.

"That was before but now..."

"Now you know they are mafia you suddenly hate them? You hate Namjoon hyung seriously? Did you even know what they did as a mafia or are you making assumptions from movies?" Taehyung is getting tired at Jin behaviour and he feel pity towards Namjoon who has been nothing but sweet to him. Namjoon took as many efforts as he can and accepting Jin insulting also rude remarks just to have Jin again in his life. Taehyung thought Jin is being childish.

"I want a future with a nice guy with a nice backgrounds not a gangster and a killer to top that." Taehyung chuckle.

"Yes... Lei would be a good example of a nice guy you choose based on background. A raper and kidnapper. Psycho too. Nice.... "
Jin is angry at Taehyung sinister reply.

"I want a a happy future not just any future. Future is too general hyung. Happy, sad or tortured future. Cause I don't want to look back and regret. Namjoon will stop courting you and move with others who will appreciate his love and love him back. That's natural for us human." Taehyung see a different facial on Jin face and smirk at the idea he just thought of.

"Bye hyung." Taehyung walk out just in time Jungkook arrive. Jungkook quickly get out to open the door for Taehyung because he practically droll for 5 seconds when Taehyung walk out of the house.

"I planned to knock the door and properly took you out." Jungkook said  driving away.

"You don't have too or Jin hyung will be more angry."

Jungkook noded silently, understanding.

"I hope you don't mind of the place I book for our dinner." Jungkook said more like looking for permission.

"I'm okay. Do you mind if I call Namjoon hyung for a second?" Taehyung words surprise Jungkook. He never thought Taehyung would ask first just to make a phone call when they are together.

Jungkook give his permission but can't help to wonder what is it about.
Taehyung only call Namjoon just to ask him out if he is free tomorrow saying that he want to discuss something about Jin.

The place they are having dinner is not very far because they arrive in just few minutes and to Taehyung surprise its not a restaurant but mansion. Jungkook's to be specific.

"Welcome to my house. I live here with all my hyungs but now everyone is out." Taehyung is taking his time wondering around the living room looking at the simple decoration of the big house but still cozy for him. It feels like home.