37

After the incident, Taehyung is never alone anymore. Jungkook would always drop him off and fetch him after work. If Taehyung can't then other's will be there for him. Taehyung is so against it but his voice alone can't beat the uninamous vote.

As usual Jungkook park his car at Taehyung designated parking spot just in front of the hospital entrance.

"It's OK, I'll be fine from here." Taehyung as he walk out from the car but Jungkook know better to not to listen so he too walk out.

Taehyung pout at Jungkook actions.

Jungkook ignore his cute pout and continue to walk next to him protectively with his hand always rest on Taehyung back. Jungkook is sending clear message to everyone that Taehyung belongs to him.

"I will be here when you're done. Wait for me here not outside or anywhere else or if you finish early you can wait at Jin's office." Taehyung rolls his eyes at the same note everyday he got from Jungkook.

"Don't give me that look. You know why I'm doing this. It's for my own peace of mind. So.. Please baby."

Taehyung sigh. He is weak to Jungkook pleading eyes and sweet words. Deep inside he knows, not only Jungkook but Jin too. They are all worried for him.

"Fine." Taehyung reply in short.

Come the evening where Taehyung work has ended and he make his way to Jin's office after texting Jungkook and to his surprise Jungkook is already there looking extra handsome.

"Are you going somewhere?"

"We are going to Jeon Corporation annual dinner. Get ready, your shirt is  prepared in the room." Jin voice out walking out from the mention room ready to go.

"Are you ready?" Namjoon walk in.

"yes.. Let's go. I'll see you there baby." Jin kiss Taehyung on his forehead and leave with Namjoon.

"Wh... Wh... Why didn't you tell me in advance?"

"Surprise.....?" Jungkook sounded unsure and nervous. Its all Jin's plan to not to tell Taehyung about it because Taehyung hate attending such event.

Taehyung roll his eyes and didn't want to question much so he just get ready for the event. He is sure that Jin told Jungkook to not to tell him.

They are the last to arrived at the event and of course as the Jeon Corp CEO, their arrival has become the center of attention.

Taehyung ethereal beauty stunn everybody at the event and Jungkook know it. All eyes are now on Taehyung. He is the center of attention right now and he didn't like it one bit so he keeps his hands Taehyung slender waist and pull him closer.

Event started with speeches from Jungkook and afterwards dinner is served. People start to mingle around, and Jungkook get up to greet a few of his business associates.

"Jungkook, congratulations again for being the most successful business man again this year." Jungkook fake a smile. He hates this guys.

"Hyun Jun, you come with with your father?"

"Nah.. Alone, the old man is busy with his mistress. I see you are still with the same group of people but whose the beauty?" Hyun Jun look at Jungkook table. Jungkook knows exactly who he is talking about.

"He is my partner." Jungkook said seriously. "Excuse me, see you around." Jungkook excuse himself.

Jungkook proceed to meet and greet his other guest. Most of them tried to score points with Jungkook because who wouldn't want to have business with his company.

Jungkook turn to check on Taehyung at the table from time to time until he see Taehyung is not there.

Taehyung is getting bored so he excuse himself to go to the toilet. Namjoon offered to keep him company but he refused and left alone.

Taehyung made his way to return to the event hall but got stop by a man who stand in his way.

"Excuse me." Taehyung stare at the man.

"You are a beauty. Jungkook sure has a high taste."

"Excuse me?!" Taehyung said again.

"Ohh.. I'm sorry baby. I'm Kim Hyun Jun." He offer his hand.

Taehyung cross his arm with pissed of  face.

"Don't care. Now.. If you excuse me." Taehyung try to leave but Hyun Jun grab his wrist preventing him from leaving.

"Let me go!"

"Jungkook never came with anyone before. How much do you charge?"

"The fuck! Let me go! You have the wrong people!" Taehyung still try to release his hand from Hyun Jun.

"Come on. Just name me your price. I'm rich too!" Hyun Jun pull Taehyung closer hugging his wrist.

"JUNGKOOK!" Taehyung shout struggling to get away.

Suddenly Hyun Jun is being pull away from Taehyung and fall to the ground.  In a few second, he is bleeding on the floor with Jungkook on top beating him to pulp.

"Charge my ass! He is my lover! Remember that!"

"Kook.. Enough..." Taehyung voice slow begging him to stop. He can't stand looking at violence in front of him.

Jungkook return to the trembling body of Taehyung. His shirt is a bit messy but luckily not ruin while struggling.

"I'm sorry baby.. I'm really sorry." Jungkook hug Taehyung kissing the side of his heads a few times.