27

Namjoon get to the restaurant where Taehyung promise to meet him. He wonders what is it about that Taehyung wants to meet him.

"Do you have a reservation sir?"

"Kim Namjoon."

"Right this way." The staff shows him the private room where Taehyung is waiting for him.

"Joonie!" Taehyung excitedly get up to welcome Namjoon who has been like a big brother to him. "I miss you!" Taehyung hugs Namjoon who hug backs.

"I miss you too Tae. How have you been?" Both of them settle on their own seat.

"I'm good hyungie." Taehyung sincerely answer.

"Jungkook? Is he still being mean to you?" the private room door open and enter Jungkook who casually walk in. "What do you mean hyung?" Jungkook reply.

"Don't act fool. You know what you do." Namjoon reply seriously.

Jungkook rolls his eyes and made his way to Taehyung and peck his lover lips.

"Sorry I'm late baby."

"It's ok. Take a seat." Jungkook didn't like the distance of the chair of his and Taehyung and decided to to pull it close to Taehyung.

Namjoon who was surprised at first but later understands.

"Tae, if he ever make you cry I'll kill him." Namjoon threaten playfully but Jungkook know he's serious about it.

"owh... My baby took my throne." Jungkook said being dramatic.

Taehyung is happy. That's all he know right now.

"Hyung, any progress with Jinnie?"
Namjoon smile fade and Taehyung get his answer.

"He hasn't respond to any of my call and text. He refused to see me at all. All of my gifts were returned." Namjoon sigh taking a sip of his red wine.

"Please don't give up yet hyung. Please understand his place." Taehyung really hope for Namjoon to be his brother in law because its better to see his beloved brother in a hand of someone he trust.

"He hates me Tae! I'm sure of it! And for me to leave the underworld is possible actually but I will never leave my family!" Namjoon is losing patience afters months of trying to persuade Jin.

"He didn't hate you hyung, nor your work with the mafia." Taehyung said.

"Then what's the issue? Why is he being a bitch about it?" Taehyung slap Jungkook on his hard chest for calling Jin bitch.

"Don't glare at me like that baby." Jungkook actually feels Taehyung being angry is sexy.

"Hyung.. He is only angry. Well... Very angry. He loves you hyung. He once told me he never felt anything like this before. He already see his future with you, that's the amount of trust he has for you but when all of this happened he feel that you don't love him enough to tell the truth. He feels that you don't trust him like how he trust you, how he is ready to give his life to you. He is just disappointed hyung. The talks about you being a criminal or the danger to be with you is all talk for him to forget the pain in his heart. You know his past hyung. He is hurting right now, even more when he thought he can move on after months but he still can't."

Namjoon and Jungkook finally understands the truth behind Jin's action. Namjoon for the first time feel the pain he cause to his lover.

"I am so sorry Tae. I'm sure you are worried about him." Namjoon first apologies to Taehyung because he knew somehoe Taehyung get a little impact in his life because of his issues with Jin.

"Its okay hyung, but I'm still worried. We need to settle this soon and get you back together because if you see Jin hyung, he already lost a lot of weight. Making himself busy with work." Namjoon is getting worried for Jin condition but at least he is happy to know that Jin still love him.

"Any suggestions baby? You know your brother well." Jungkook speaks after been silent for a while.

"Actually I have a few but let's go with this this one." Taehyung smile.