24

Jungkook POV :

I woke up on a hospital bed. I try to remember what happened, why am I here?

"You're awake?" Jimin voice heard as he walk in with Suga hyung.

I ask them what happened and they told me that I fainted with high fever and I also learned that I was out for almost 48 hours.

"Take care of yourself, you made us all worried sick about you." Jimin express his worries and its evident on his face.

"Sorry hyung, Yonggi hyung."

"What matters you're fine now." I am really lucky to have these people in my life.

The door swing open and my fiancée walk in and somehow I saw an angel, is that too cliché for me to say.

"I see you're awake, how are you feeling?"

"Better." I answered in short and send a look to Yonggi hyung who understands it.

"We'll take our leave now. Take care of him would you?" Taehyung nod with a smile to both Yonggi hyung and Jimin.

Jimin still look a bit reluctant to trust Taehyung but I can see that Suga hyung is able to control him now and I believe Jimin still can't trust outsider but he trust Yonggi hyung enough to bare with it.

Taehyung help me sit but we didn't talk at all. My eyes follow his every move as he perform his task as a doctor which only took a few minutes.

"You're doing great, and improving a lot so you must help yourself if you want to discharge soon." He said chuckling.

"Taehyung..." He look straight at me when I call him. I think he is the only one who dare look at me in the eyes after knowing my underground job.

He look at me softly.

"Thank you."

"I'm only doing my job no thank you needed."

Actually I'm scared right now. I feel like he is going to break off the engagement anytime soon because of what I do.

I'm not ready. I'll never be ready because I don't want to let him go.

We are in silence after he said it but not the awkward silence, more of a calm environment.

"Taehyung... What about Jin hyung? Is he still angry at Namjoon?"

"He is.. Namjoon hyung need to be very patient if he truly love him. Jin won't give in easily."

I feel bad for Namjoon actually but I didn't know my fate yet. He seems calm, too calm and I'm afraid if he thinks that he finally have the reason to walk away.

"Aren't you? I mean.. You doesn't seem angry at all." I'd like to know but I'm scared.

"ermmm..... Surprise, yes... Mad... not really because..." His word got cut off by a call he received on his cell.

A wide smile appear on his face when he sees the caller ID. The way he answer the call with all happiness shows that its someone special.

"You're finally coming back?...... When? Tomorrow? Great! Can't wait to see you. I miss you so much hyungie~~~ See you at the airport tomorrow... Bye..." The whole conversation happened in front of me. Taehyung doesn't even try to hide it.

It's a guy and he's special.

"Jungkook, take a rest. I have a few more rounds to do, I'll visit again when I'm done with work." I could only noded with a faint smile but he is too happy to notice anything.

I made call to Yonggi hyung and told him to find whoever it is he is meeting. I would ask Namjoon for help but Jin hyung would never tell in this condition.

Just who is this hyungie... How many does he have?!

************************************

NOTE: Sorry for the short chapter. I'm getting alot busier lately. I will try to update as soon as I can.

Thanks for your support guysss!