5 - Taken

"Arghhh what can't I forget him!" Jungkook shouts and mess his hair in frustration. Jungkook is inside his room after waking up from a dream.

A very bad dream where the player is Taehyung. His last check up with Taehyung is with Hoseok and from there Hoseok and Taehyung has become friends. He heard how Hoseok would announce that he will go out with Taehyung and he want to court him.

"Let Hobi hyung court him! why do you care?! you are not gay in the first place!" Jungkook talk to himself.

Jungkook remember his dream last night where Hobi and Taehyung are having a romantic dinner and Taehyung said yes to Hobi proposal and he don't like it one bit. In that dream, he even punch Hobi.

"What the hell is wrong with you? You can't ruin Hobi hyung happiness plus, I never take any step and all I did was being rude to him. Why are you so confuse with your own feeling Jungkook?" He said to himself and take out his phone tp look at Taehyung picture that he secretly saved from his social media account.

"No....Love will make me weak, Love is not real. Love will lead to betrayal." Then he accidently scroll up his screen where his late grandparents picture in display. "They are so in love till their last breath but its not for me. I won't take any chances to be betray." Jungkook said firmly and throw his phone to his side. "I will stay on the side walk and watch them be happy."

With that he  determine to forget Taehyung and let Hobi have him. He believes that Hobi could make Taehyung happy.

On the other side, another party is having the same frustration. He is angry with his mind and himself.

What the hell is wrong with him, Is he not happy with my treatment? Did I do anything to offend him? Why is he always angry? RUDE! You are lucky , you're handsome or I will stab you with this knife. Are you a pervert Tae? Why do you always remember a guy who look like he is going to kill you? How sadistic I can be?!

Taehyung keep wondering why Jungkook is so cold towards him. He once saw him laughing with his hyung while he stays in the hospital. He keep wondering why and he hate it that he can't seem to forget about the rude but handsome man. The last time he met Jungkook is 2 weeks ago for his final check up. He feel relieve that he don't have to meet him and be in the same room with tense atmosphere but in the same time the thoughts of Jungkook never leave his mind.

His friendship with Hoseok is really fun. Hoseok knows how to make him happy and always a ball of sunshine but he is also not stupid when Hoseok always hinting him of them being a couple in which he knows he don't have such feeling for the smiling man and he feel really bad about it and Taehyung want to be honest about it when the times come. He don't want to drag the older more.

Finally yesterday, Hoseok really did propose to him to be his boyfriend in a very beautiful reataurant but Taehyung couldn't say yes. Saying he don't have that kind of feeling for him and hope for them to say friends. Hoseok accept Taehyung rejection like a mature man and it make Taehyung feel stupid for not having feelings for a great guy like him.

Taehyung is walking alone in the mall, waiting for Jin to meet him there when he is done with the meeting in the nearby coffee house. He is not in the mood to shop so he decided to enter a dessert house. He text Jin, where he is and told Jin to meet him there. Taehyung  order a cold chocolate drink and a slice of fruit cake.

Suddenly a chair being pull in front of him and when he look up, Lei is sitting in front of him.

"What do you want?" Taehyung said in stern face.

"I know it you who always tell Jin to break up with me right?" Lei said.

"You are the one who cheated, why is it on me? You are not worth it." Taehyung spat.

Lei is angry when Taehyung said that but suddenly he laugh. "I always have what I want. Now, I have my baby with me. If you want him safe you better come with me." Taehyung feel suspicious and want to call Jin but before he could reach his phone from the table Lei snatch it from him.

"No....no....if you want your brother safe. Come with me. " Lei get up from the chair and walk out and Taehyung have no choice than to follow him.

Taehyung was brought to the parking and Lei stand at the back of black van when suddenly a hard knock at the back of his head make him blackout.

Jin read Taehyung text message and head to the restaurant Taehyung mention as his meting as not far from the place but when he get there, there is no sign of Taehyung so he decide to call him but the other person who answer Tae phone make him shiver.

"Hello baby....."

"L.....Lei....where is Taehyung?" Jin stutter worry about Taehyung safety.

"Rilex..He is asleep. You know, you brothers really have an angelic face. Very beautiful." Jin start to cry.

"What do you want?! LET HIM GO!" He shouted.

"I want you, I want us to get back together. I want to love you. That's it." Jin is angry and going mad. Taehyung safety is in his hand so he have to play this right.

"Alright. I agree, just let him go." Jin said softly.

"Good baby but not so fast. You must prove yourself first, show me that you love only me then I will let him go. Any funny business, I will sell him to the prostitute house." Lei threatened.

Jin knows, he has no where to go but to obey.

"I will take away your precious, the one you have been keeping for when you are married and after that we will get married." Jin tremble at Lei request.

"Thats rape Lei! You said you love me." Jin tried to turn the table.

"Not when you said you will love me right?" Jin keep quiet, not knowing how to get out of this.

"I will meet you at **** Hotel, room number 23. Tonight."