35

Taehyung POV

Dark... That's all I remember. I open my eyes to a room I've never been before.

Where am I?

The last thing I remember was being pull into the elevator with 4 men inside and....

Shit! I've been kidnapped!

I vaguely remember Mr Jeong as the last person I talked with and it was not nice at all. Is it him?

I am on the bed with my legs chain to the bed. The room is white and baby pink color and it looks nice if its not for the chain. I tried to rip off of my leg just in case I get luckily but sadly not.

I start to felt nervous.

It must be Mr Jeong doing. He has been on my tail since forever and never gave up when I clearly rejected him so many times. The bouquets of flower and chocolates came in every week.

The door open and walk in a middle age women with that stupid Jeong.

"This is him? Your future bride? You have a good taste son." Jeong has a grin on his face which I really hate and what's wrong with this old lady when his son is a sick psychopath or maybe it just run in the family.

"LET ME GO ASSHOLE!" I scream hoping someone else who is in their right mind to listen.

"No way baby. You are mine now and tomorrow we will get married and I will make you love me."

"No way I will ever love you. My fiancé will look for me and you will die!" I tried the threatening method.

"Sweetheart... My son is a keeper. He will love only you, cherish only you. He will never set eyes to another as long as you're alive so you should feel lucky that he loves you. " The old bitch speaks but without using her head.

"LISTEN YOU FUCKING BITCH! LET ME GO OR YOU WILL REGRET IT!"

The psycho mother and son just laugh. They didn't care and the old bitch walk closer to me to touch my face but I end up spit on her face. She is surprised and Jeong slap me hard accross my face.

"HOW DARE YOU!"
My check sting and I feel blood inside my mouth.

Jungkook.... Please come quick. I know you must have know now that I was gone.

"What the hell is going on here?" Then come in another man who is in his middle age and another young man who look like Jeong.

"What are you guys doing? Who is he? Why is he chain?" The old man question with a panic tone.

"This ungrateful sluts will be our son in law tomorrow." She said and the two new comer is obviously clueless.

"WHAT?! Are you crazy mom? This is kidnapping?" The young one voice out which I'm grateful to hear that at least everyone is a psycho.

"You are out of your mind to agree with him like this. There is a limit to spoil your child but this is wrong. Release him at once." The old man said in a stern voice.

"No! I love him and I will marry him. He will love me!" Keep dreaming fucking Jeong!

"My son will marry him tomorrow and take him far from here so nobody can find him and after a few years he will be forgotten." This old lady really need a slap.

"Release him." The old man said and the other man who tried to release me when Jeong punch him hard on the face.

"You really are a some sick mother to have raise a child this crazy but if I were you, at least do a background check on me and to whom I'm engaged with."

I start to feel brave against this crazy bastard.

"Engage? Last thing I heard you broke up with your boyfriend and you even left for couple of weeks?!" Those nurses really knows how to gossip.

"You stupidly believe rumours from nurses who got nothing else to do. That's your foolishness." I smirk.

"I'm Kim Seokjin younger brother, so that's makes me the heir of Kim's hospital and industry and I'm sure you know how powerful my family is." I said something that maybe Jeong knows but not his father.

"Wha... What?! You are Kim Taehyung? Release him at once?!" The old man order again.

"Relax honey, I believe Jeong can make him fall in love with him. Our son is so good at that. He will be head over hills for Jeong and your company will benefit from that." The old bitch send a wink to his husband who reply with a glare.

"Make me fall in love with a bastard like your son? In your dream. Like Jungkook would let you."

"Ju.... Jun... Jungkook? You mean Jeon Jungkook?!" The young man who received a punch on the face finally open his mouth.

I nodded with a big grin.

"Jeon Jungkook?!"

"Yes... That's me." suddenly a very low dark scary voice appear out of nowhere and he is already there.