34

Taehyung is getting busy again at the hospital but everything is getting better now. Once again the hospital is bright and happy again with Dr Kim smile.

Taehyung did spend a few more nights at the sea with Jungkook where he learn that every threat has been neutralise.

Flashback

"Maybe?" Jungkook felt nervous. What if Taehyung fell out of love for him in the past months or if he find a replacement.

"Why? You thought I will wait for you when you ghosted me like that?" Taehyung replied. He won't make it easy for Jungkook.

"I didn't mean that, I thought you love me..."

"Because I love you. You think you can do whatever you want as still expect me to wait." Taehyung cut him.

"Yes of course, I will be there waiting." Taehyung continue sarcastically.

Jungkook realise his mistake. What he has put Taehyung to go through alone.

"I am at wrong. Its was my mistake and I am guilty to make you suffer like this for so long. I should have listen to Namjoon hyung but I'm to scared back then. I won't say anything to defend my self. I only wish for your forgiveness."

Jungkook needs to convince Taehyung to forgive him and put everything in the past so they could move on.

"Please baby.... Comeback... Forgive your stupid idiot lover. I nothing without you. I didn't mean to hurt you or ignore you. It's just.... Just forgive me please...please..I'll be dead without you. I'll do anything to have you again, I'll die if you want me to."

"Kill yourself them, you are good at leaving me anyway. It would feel the same as before." Taehyung still ignoring Jungkook plea. Jungkook on the other side is ready to end his life. Without Taehyung there's nothing left for him. He fight for months for Taehyung safety and his lover is in danger because of him so it will be better of he is dead. Maybe that's what Taehyung want.

Taehyung is looking the other way when he heart a gun click releasing the lock. He turn fast to see the gun in Jungkook hand moving towards his head.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND!" Taehyung grab the gun from Jungkook hand.

"If it mean you will forgive me then I will do anything for you." Taehyung look into Jungkook eyes and he cries again.

"You fool, you want to leave me again? Because I told you so. Since when do you start listening to me huh?" Taehyung hits Jungkook again but this time Jungkook hiss and that's when he sees a red patch appear on Jungkook's white button up shirt.

Taehyung hand was quick to move and the now stain shirt, his heart beats like crazy and when he see the bandage that cover the wound he cry....again...

"Please..stop crying, I'm fine."

Taehyung make a call to the hotel room service to send a first aid kit to his room.

Once he received the box Taehyung treat Jungkook wound and bandage it again. He stay quite the whole time while his hand doing his his job and Jungkook too don't dare to say a word he let Taehyung did whatever he wants.

The day feel to long for Taehyung that he feel emotionally tired. After he is done treating Jungkook, he pull Jungkook to sleep with him and he is careful with his would while cuddling with him.

Jungkook didn't know what to feel or to do. Taehyung look calm than before but his quietness made it difficult for Jungkook to read him so he just follow what Taehyung wants and sleep because he too feels tired.

Jungkook wake up alone on the bed and he panics because whaf if Taehyung left again. He look around the room and feel relieved when he sees his lover on the deck by the sea with a cup in hand.

"Morning love."

"Morning." Taehyung smile is back. That's what Jungkook notice first.

"Tae... I'm sorry...."

"Let's put everything behind us? I want to forget. I take it as one of the event in  life when you are in love. It's painful for me.. Yes.. But. It's all in the last now. I don't want to hold grudges and forgive you only when it's too late. Like our hyung, remember? Just promise not to do it again."

Jungkook look into Taehyung eyes with adoration and obviously love. He thought that he is very lucky to have him in his life.

Present:

"Dr Kim!" Taehyung turn when he heard his name.

"Oh... Hello Mr Jeong. What are you doing here? I mean in the ward?" Taehyung doesn't really like the guy.

"I'm looking for you." the guy has smirk on his face that Taehyung feel like smacking it away.

"Why? Anything I can help you with?"

"Let me take you to dinner. You've been avoiding my invitation a lot of time." Taehyung did avoid it many times before with a lot of excuses. Mr Jeong is the company marketing director that supplies medical instruments or machines to their hospital so he frequently visit the hospital.

"I'm sorry Mr. Jeong, but this time I really have to decline." Taehyung rejects politely.

"Come on Dr Kim, I heard you just broke up with your boyfriend. Why don't you let me help you to forget him?"

Taehyung start to feel uncomfortable so he excuses himself and walk away but the man followed him and when Taehyung speed his step to the lift, Mr Jeong grab Taehyung wrist.

"Let me go!" If only they are not in public Mr Jeong will get a plenty of swearing and maybe a slap.