Bonus (M) ❤️❤️❤️

"Jungkookie! You and your meeting is never ending. Its our holiday, how can you ditch me alone by the beach for a conference call!" Taehyung whine to his husband for 2 years now.

"I'm sorry baby." Jungkook join Taehyung who enjoys the sun under the big umbrella.

"So... Is everything fine?" Taehyung ask concern.

"Everything is good." Taehyung pull a relief breath. He can't help but worry because of Jungkook nature of busines.

"Worry?" Jungkook smirk but before Taehyung could reply, Jungkook trap his lips with his own and roughly kiss his husband.

Taehyung can't help but moan into the deep kiss.

"Fuck baby... Don't moan like that or I will take you out here." Jungkook said breathing roughly.

Taehyung pull him into another kiss letting Jungkook do whatever he wants to him.

Jungkook turn Taehyung body so he would lie on his tummy and roughly pull down the short that Taehyung feel a slight of pain on his skin and on his harden length but the pain is pleasurable to him.

Jungkook slap Taehyung bubble buttom till it turn red and Taehyung moans get louder from that.

"You love that slut..."

"mmhhmm"

Jungkook spread the now red bottom to reveal Taehyung love canal. Jungkook smack the already red bottom once again before he lift Taehyung bottom to the air to be on all four.

"It looks like a pussy now. Swollen pussy..." Jungkook didn't wait long to violate Taehyung love canal with his tongue.

"mmhhmm ahh.. So... Good..." Taehyung can't help but getting more erected and his red length now looking shiny with drops of pre cum.

"ouhhh....." Taehyung whine when Jungkook slap his ass again before inserting 3 fingers in.

"You're still loose from last night baby.." Jungkook hand move roughly and his fingers trying to violate that one spot that will make Taehyung cry of pleasure.

Jungkook insert 3 fingers inside Taehyung throbbing hole and move his hands like a piston without giving time for Taehyung to adjust.

Taehyung moans and whimper getting louder forgetting that they are still on the beach.

Jungkook thrust is getting faster with his hands until finally with one move he push his whole fist inside.

"Mmhhmmmmh... Ahhhhhh..." Taehyung body bend backward from the sudden thrust and Taehyung cum with his whole body shivering.

"Its my turn now...." Jungkook whisper in a seductive tone before licking Taehyung ears and he moans from that.

Jungkook thrust his hard length inside of Taehyung still sensitive canal which make him moan louder from the sensitivity.

Jungkook don't stop but keep on going to thrust harder and faster. Taehyung tighten his hole even harder because he is still and very sensitive. His eyes almost role up from the pain and pleasure until finally Jungkook release his love shot inside of his husband.

Jungkook pull out and try to support the now shaking Taehyung because when Jungkook release his seed, Taehyung too came for the second time.

Both of them took their time to rest and to catch their breath.

"Baby... You turn into sex addict slut after our wedding night." Jungkook chuckle.

Taehyung slap his hard chest playfully and with a pout. "You turn me into one!"

Jungkook laugh at his husband cuteness.

"We even do it outside now!" Taehyung complain.

"It's a private beach, it's only us here." Jungkook said.

"Yeah right. I know your bodyguard is everywhere."

Again Jungkook laugh because he is caught but Jungkook already make sure that all guards are far enough to not to see anything.

Jungkook and Taehyung live a happy life after their marriage and Jungkook are still a mafia leader but the difference is, he is getting more and more powerful now because he needs to make sure the safety of the love of his life.

.....................................................................