10 - Unexpected

"Our business here are almost done. Everything look fine and stable. There are no incoming threats. Our allies remain their loyalties and our men here pledge a very strong loyalty to the gang too." Hoseok concluded the meeting that was held at Jungkook office in the hotel own by Jeon corporation.

"I have sent all account documents to Namjoon and Jackson to see if there's any problem and the result come out good. Our men are good and our businesses are good too." Yonggi add up on his side of work.

"As for our legal businesses here are also going fine and smooth. BTS's underground business is running smoothly too. We are still the top players in this field. Our spies here said there are no threat here at all. Yonggi Hyung, please reward all of our gang members handsomely. Make sure their family is safe at all time, we must protect their weakness." Jungkook concluded everything after a 2 hours meeting going through every aspect before they could return home.

" S. Coups and his brothers are doing a good job in handling everything, legal and underworld." Hoseok complimented them as they did a good job in managing everything in the absence of the top leaders.

"He is always in touch with me and Namjoon to make decisions in serious issues. He is well trained under Yonggi hyung." Yonggi is smiling proudly as Jungkook compliment the Seventeen kids.

"I already informed our pilot to be on standby tomorrow for our flight home." Yonggi interrupt.

"Yeah... You can't just can't wait to see Jimin right and fuck him to oblivion." Hoseok said sarcastically with disgusting face to Yonggi.

"Don't hate my love life just because Dr.Kim rejected you." Yonggi hiss back.

Jungkook was quite surprised to hear it because first he didn't expect Hoseok to propose so quick and second Taehyung reject him. Nobody can reject Hoseok, the ball of sunshine, the sweet talker.

Since Taehyung accept Hoseok invitations so often he just thought that the doctor is falling in love with his hyung. Jungkook always hear from the other everytime Hoseok went out with Taehyung, he never did expect Taehyung would reject Hoseok.

Hoseok face change in split second from a bit sad to smiling again.

"He said, he only sees me as a good friend. Someone who never judge him from his look alone. I don't really understand it though but I think he feel my sincerity to be friends him."
Jungkook pretend to look at the paperwork while listening to every conversation about Taehyung.

"Maybe... Maybe he said it from past experience. People would only said that if in their whole life they often meet people who only want to take advantage of them." Hoseok noded at Yonggi comment, agreeing with him in silent.

They all dismiss and Jungkook went straight to bed with Taehyung in his mind. It's been a month since he left Korea and get drown in work but a certain silver hair occupy his head everyday. At first he was mad, why the hell he can't forget him. He keep reminding himself that Hoseok feeling is important, Hoseok is his family, brother who practically raise him. Its a torture for Jungkook so he keep himself busy and at night he tried to release his anger with one night stand he found in some club which only function as a hole and left right after.

Jungkook woke up to a white wall amd and a beeping sound. He tried to look around and find he is in a ward but he have no idea how he ended up there.

"Owh... You are awake." Yonggi walk in with coffee in hand.

"What happen hyung? How am I here?"

"You fainted in your room. Do you remember anything?" Yonggi ask while helping him to get a glass of water for his hoarse morning voice.

Jungkook look into space, trying to remember what actually happened to him. Then he remember, getting up in the middle of the night with major headache and search through his drawer for a painkiller but things went black immediately. He explained things to Yonggi because they are affraid if maybe an intruders   got inside the house and manage to hurt Jungkook.

The door opened and a very recogniseable voice to Jungkook saying good morning make him turn to see the owner right away because what is he doing there, in Russia?!

"Hyung...are we back?" Yonggi chuckle and answer with a short no.

"I'll leave him to you." with that Yonggi left.

"How are you feeling?" Jungkook keep staring at the person who has make him go crazy for the whole month.

"Good, how are you here?"

"I'm just visiting, this hospital belong to the Kim's." Taehyung answer shortly and did his work to make sure Jungkook is fine. Taehyung place the stethoscope inside his ear and the order end on Jungkook stomach. Jungkook eyes never leaving the doctor and look straight to his eyes which Taehyung notice but choose to ignore.

Jungkook heart want to jump on him and own the beautiful man but his mind stop from doing it as his mind keep labeling him as his weakness.

"Are you done Taehyung, let's have breakfast?" A man with blonde hair in a doctor suit walk in and casually place his hand on Taehyung waist.

"Yes, I'm almost done Yozak, wait for me outside please." Taehyung smile to him making Jungkook grit his teeth.

"Mr. Jeon, you are stressing your body and mind. It seems like you are too stress out over something. I know your work is important but so does your health. Eat on time and don't stress out too much. Other than that you're fine and I will discharge you today."

After saying good bye, Taehyung turn his body to walk out because Jungkook is back to his cold self towards Taehyung.

"Blondie is your boyfriend?" Taehyung steps halt after hearing Jungkook.

"I don't think its an appropriate question to ask since its my personal life." Taehyung answer politely hiding his anger towards the handsome patient.

"I save your 'personal life' ass once, remember? Or maybe you have more than one boyfriend like all the bouquets you received last time. Right player?" Jungkook return.

"Which I'm very grateful for but that doesn't mean you can interfere with mylife because I too have save your life. Twice! Remember?!" Taehyung hiss back and stomp out of the ward.

What the hell is wrong with him! I can't even think right now. Why is he so mean and rude to me?