9 - Official

"Mr Kwon, whats going on to our Free Medical department? The last time I check, I received a lot fo complaint about late doctor?" It is during this meeting he will check the condition of the hospital his parents left them. The hospital is fully owned by the Kim's so they have every right to make decision based on his likes.

Seokjin and Taehyung are well educated about business by their parents but in the same time they are always reminded about humanity, being kind to others, to give back. Kim Seokjin will never allow Kim's Hospital reputation to be bad.

"err... I... I'm sorry Mr Kim, the doctors are late because they give prioritites to the paying patient." Mr Kwon tried to come up with excuses to which Seokjin are already aware off. Some of the doctors who was sent to the free medical department on schedule are not happy because the patient there are all poor people. Seokjin start this charity project to help the unfortuate in the society and its his last project with his parents before they are dead.

He still remember how proud his parents were of his idea on how to give back to the society. He will make sure the hospital growth and keep his root in the same time.

"Don't give me that excuse, I, myself checked the doctor schedule for the free clinic. The schedule is made so you can focus on the free clinic! Are you trying to embarasse Kim's Hospital?" Seokjin is very pissed off but he don't want to lash put like some teenage kid so he keep his professionalism image. That alone is enough to make them shivers.

"If you are not happy with my hospital mission and vision, please walk out. You are not irreplaceable."
Kim's hospital is the top hospital within the country, the rich and the poor favour their service and thats all Seokjin and Taehyung hard work. Being kicked out from Kim Hospital would definitely turn your resume into same trash.

"I have in my hand here, numerous complaint made by the patient and they even write your name." Seokjin show the complaint memo he received from the complaint box that was sent straight to his office and only Seokjin have the keys to the lock box.

"I have read each and every one of this memo, and a few name are now in my close observation. Like I said earlier, if you are not happy of how I run this hospital feel free to leave because I ain't change one bit. Its either you change or send in your resignation because you dont want to be fired."

Seokjin concluded the meeting and walk out of the meeting room followed by Taehyung who shared the same opinion as Seokjin.

"Taetae, Namjoon ask me if I want to have dinner with him tonight. Do you wanna come?" Seokjin said when they enter Seokjin office.

"No hyung, I don't want to go. I don't feel like going out." Taehyung knows his brother like Namjoon and so does Namjoon but they haven't make it official yet and Taehyung is more than happy if they end up together because Taehyung personally like Namjoon.

He always see how Namjoon would look at Seokjin with love and the way he treat Seokjin very delicately. He can see the sincerity in the older eyes for his brother and he ship both of them to be together.

As promised Namjoon and Jin went to dinner and its not the first time they have a dinner date like tonight. Since the dreadful event, Namjoon keep himself close or in another word involeve with Seokjin life. He want his love to be protected and always in his watch for his safety.

Seokjin knows what Namjoon is doing, he can tell how possessive he is towards him and he kind a love it. It keep others who tried to approach him and Taehyung at bay. It make him feel safe.

"Do you like the food?" Namjoon said sipping his red wine.

"Its great, you never take me here before." Seokjin really loving the food they just had.

"Yeah... this is place serve the best food in town and only someone special will get to dine her with me." Namjoon words stop Jin movement as he is about to take a sip of his own wine.

"so...hmmm.....this place is beautiful, but why is it empty?" Seokjin ear has turn red from Namjoon words before and he don't to fully turn into a tomato in front of him.

"It is empty because, when I plan to dine here with the one I love, I will reserve the whole place so it will only be the two of us." Seokjin gulp at Namjoon statement he basically speechless. He only look at Namjoon who smile with a very visible dimple.

"To answer all the question in your mind, yes, I book the whole place, and yes you are that special someone and you are the first ever I brought here and yes, I would love if you could say yes to me right now because yes I want you be my boyfriend. So, would you say yes?" Namjoon said it in one breath after seeing clueless and shocked face of Jin. He decided to be a man and make it easy for Jin to understand his intention.

With tears flow down his cheeks with a small smile. "YES."