33

Jin bust inside Jungkook's office with a sour face. He didn't know what happen between Jungkook and Taehyung until Taehyung ask for a vacation. He sense something is wrong until he found out that Jungkook has been ignoring him.

"Are you happy now?" Jin ask crossing his arms. Namjoon sighing behind him.

"What do you mean? Whats wrong hyung?" Jungkook ask in confuse.

"Are you happy now that my baby has left? He left without a goodbye! Broken hearted! It's all because of you!" Jin snarl.

"What do you mean he left?" Jungkook ask panicking.

"You ignored him, you succeeded in convincing him that you don't love him anymore so he left. HE FUCKING LEFT!" Jin body drop to the floor crying. Namjoon try to comfort his boyfriend.

"I... I didn't mean it like that..it because..." Jungkook stutter feeling guity.

"You don't mean it?! Then what the hell it's supposed to mean when you happily ignoring the person you claim to love?!" Again Jin shoot his killing glare to Jungkook.

Jungkook eyes looks everywhere still trying to process the fact that Taehyung left. Taehyung is gone?

"Why? Why didn't he.."

"What? Call you? Text you? Did you check your damn phone of how many times he did that?!" Jungkook regret it. He regret it so much now.

"I told you Kook, from the beginning you should explain everything to him and now you are regretting it. Do you know the rumours about you going to a jewellery shop with Solar made the tabloid and those fucktards even said about your engagement with her."

Namjoon words struck like lightning. His face pale white that it took him a minute to get his mind together.

"Jin hyung, where did he go? Please..."

"Even if I know, I wouldn't tell!" Jin storm out of the room.

Present back to Taehyung vacation room.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung ask in a soft voice but full of pain and Jungkook could feel it.

After the scene with the hotel waiter Taehyung harshly step away from Jungkook and made his way inside the room.

"Why did you leave? I'm very when I found out" Jungkook ask.

Taehyung keep silent, he didn't know why Jungkook is here. Why Jungkook look for him when he is trying to forget about him. Why is he the one giving question while Taehyung is the one who has been looking for answer.

Taehyung sigh, he has been looking out to the sea, ignoring Jungkook questions and didn't even glance to look at him.

"Why are you here?" Jungkook only see Taehyung back.

"For you..."

"For me? That's funny..." Taehyung mocking.

"Why do you say that baby? Of course I'll look for you." Jungkook said but its still nothing to Taehyung.

"Because I still remember being left alone, being ignored, rejected calls for the last months and what are you saying now? You must be joking, right? Your fiancé didn't treat you right that why you come here? Please... Baby? The tittle is not for you anymore." Taehyung can't be quiet anymore. Every of Jungkook words doesn't make sense to him.

Taehyung words surely bring pain to Jungkook but he knows he deserve it but it doesn't mean he is letting go of Taehyung.

"Tae....." Jungkook softly call.

Taehyung hate it, the way Jungkook call him in a soft voice like he means the world to him but the reality is more painful.

Taehyung remain unmoved from his spot. He don't want to go soft once he looks at Jungkook.

"Tae...." Jungkook move closer until he is standing close to Taehyung. His body is only an inch from Taehyung. The urge to hug his lover grow every second. Jungkook hand hesitate to hold Taehyung arm.

Taehyung know, Jungkook is close to him. He took a deep shaking breath. He still didn't see the reason why Jungkook is here. Tears that he has been holding on finally break down.

"Baby? Please.... Forgive me..." Jungkook whisper very soft.

"Why? Why are you here? Why are you doing this to me?" Taehyung voice heartbroken.

"I'm here for you. I'm here because I love you. I'm here because I never wanted you to forget me. I'm here to get you back." Jungkook turn Taehyung to face him. His heart breaks to see Taehyung crying.

"If I get back to you then what about your fiancé? What will I be? Dark lover? Mistress?" Taehyung starts to shout. He hates that Jungkook thinks he would want him to be in that position. He hates it that Jungkook is being selfish. Taehyung start to push Jungkook chest in in rage.

"No.. Baby.. Please listen... Baby..." Jungkook is push back by every hit Taehyung make to his hard chest until he find himself fall on the bed and he pull Taehyung with him.

Taehyung land on Jungkook body, he stops hitting but now crying harder on Jungkook chest. Jungkook hug Taehyung securely letting his sad lover to let out his emotions.

"Baby... I love you. Never in my heart that I would leave you. Everything was just an act to protect you. Months back I received a threat that come in with our picture together. There is a mole in the group and that person is a lower rank gang member so I have to act like we broke up and that girl was my trusted spy who help me to settle this case." Taehyung listen to every word carefully. He feel relieved.. But still unhappy because Jungkook didn't trust him enough to help him.

"Baby.... Are you still mad?"

Taehyung push himself from Jungkook and sit next to him.

"You should have told me. You did exactly what Namjoon hyung did to Jin hyung. Why do you think we can't handle it? You just decide on your own to make me suffer like this?"

Jungkook know he should listen to Namjoon but he just can't take the risk.

"Baby.. Its too risky, I trust you but not them. They might know that everything
was an act and still go after you." Jungkook try to defend himself.

"There is a lot of other break up drama you can go for and still let me in the loop safely but know you decide to be the hero yourself and torture me." Jungkook know he is losing this one so he quickly get on his knees to apologise to Taehyung.

"You are right. I'm the coward. Too afraid if anything to happen to you because of me. Would you please forgive me? And be my baby again?"

"Get up. Don't be on your knees " Taehyung order and Jungkook follow.

"Will you?"

"Maybe..." Taehyung shrug.