14

Jungkook Pov

Ever since I saw him entered the place, its as if I forgot that he already love someone else in his heart and that person could be the guy that come with him. They seem close before at the hospital but when we were already on the air the yozak guys seems very close to Hobi hyung, its confusing. Who actually is in his heart? Who is the reason behind his rejection to Hobi love?

I was being nice too him. I follow what my heart say and took care of him when I saw him getting uncomfortable with the journey. He look at Namjoon memory flashback to when he was on the plane with Taehyung so close but feels to far too reach.

Evertime his eyes lays on him, his heart feel pain but on during the flight he just know that Yozak is not it so he follow his heart desire to be nice for once.

"What's on your mind?" Namjoon pull me out from the memory when I was on the plane.

"Nothing hyung, just remember a funny story." I tried to cover up.

He chuckle, I know he didn't trust me. These boys knows me too well.

"You and Seokjin hyung? Officially an item?" I divert the topic trying to pretend focus on the paperwork scattered on my table.

"I know what you're trying to do but..yeah... Its been.. 114 days now?" Namjoon hyung proudly counting days. Never have I imagine him being so hopelessly romantic like this.

Still trying to pretend even when I know I'm busted but I have to keep my ego high for nothing...

"Seriously... Good for you.. I'm happy for you hyung." I sincerely wish him the best when I knew mine was almost impossible.

What was the paperwork about again? I didn't understand shit from what I tried to understand?!

"Thanks...Anyway the rest of us have mission tonight except us I believe. Dinner together?" I gladly accept because the paperwork is too much and someone will lose their job tomorrow.

"Anyway hyung, did Seokjin hyung knew what we did.. I mean the underworld." His smile faded but it light up again and I know he hasn't tell him yet

"I wish I could be honest from the beginning but no...base on his past experience he has trust issues so I'm gonna have to take it slow until he trust me fully to tell him the truth." I noded understand, even I am the leader if this group, without them I'm nothing. I trust my hyungs fully.

I left my car at the office and ride home with Namjoon hyung but we will stop for dinner first at our favourite restaurant, or so I thought.

"Where are we heading hyung? This isn't the usual way?"

"Its my new favourite place for dinner. You are the first person I bring to this place." Namjoon proud smile showing his deep sinful dimple.
Just by those dimple, he breaks many hearts.

"Really? Wow.. Jiminie and Hoseok hyung will be so jealous when I tell them later." I said happily.

"If Jimin hear you, he will smack your head for calling him that." We are having a casual conversation like a real family just like we are until we reach into a beautiful white gold mansion.

"Whose house is this? I thought we are having dinner?" I questioned as Namjoon casually walk out to the front door and ring the bell.

A butler open the door and welcome us. It is obvious that Namjoon was always here. The butler lead us directly to the dinner table which is full of many types of food and all look very inviting.

I keep sending questioning look to my hyung but he just smile at me.

"Patience... You'll see." All he said.

"Welcome Jungkook, I didn't know Joonie is bringing someone over." Now, I know whose place is this.

"I'm sorry Seokjin Hyung, I didn't know Namjoon hyung going to take me here. Pardon my intrusion." I said politely.

"It's alright, you are welcome here anytime. Let's start eating?" He offered and I dig in because damn it's very delicious. I was told that Seokjin hyung personally cook all of the dishes and cooking is his hobby.

Namjoon hyung hit a jackpot!

Seokjin hyung, wealthy, beautiful and a good cook!

"Hyungie....I'm hungry..." I heard a certain voice that I love so much. How can I forget that they are brothers.

Taehyung walk in the kitchen with a pout while rubbing his eyes and I can't take my eyes off him. Taehyung circle his hand around Jin from the back and the view is very nice.

"Baby... Open your eyes. We have guest." Jin hyung said.

"Its just Joonie hyung anyway..."With eyes close he move to the next chair where Namjoon seated and back hug him too, placing his head on Namjoon shoulder. Super adorable.

Wait... What?! Since when that they are so close?! A hint of jealousy hit me. I'm going to be honest with myself.

Taehyung open his eyes a little and widen when his beautiful adorable eyes meet mine and I smirk to see his flustered state.

"Sit down baby...." Namjoon hyung casually talk to him pulling a chair next to him for MY BABY to sit. Calling him baby?! If I didn't know better, he will be 6 feet under.

The dinner went well with no words exchange between me and Taehyung. Just Namjoon and Jin continuous flirting.

After dinner, dessert is serve in the living room with a very nice coffee when I decided to use the toilet and Jin hyung ask Taehyung to show me they way.

"You can just tell me the direction, it wouldn't be too hard to find." Taehyung is walking in front of me  and point to the doors of the suppose toilet and left immediately. I'm thinking of this is his payback for being mean to him before.

The night change into a drinking party for the four of us. A simple dessert coffee time  change when Taehyung take out a liquor he brought from Russia and from there we did a lot of things being crazy drunktard.

I remembered when Taehyung scold me, and asking me why I'm being rude and mean to him and he started to cry.

My head feels heavy, the hangover from the alcohol was too much. I look around to find that I'm not in my room then I heard a faint of cry from the corner of that room. I tried to get up to find I'm naked.

Naked..... NAKED?!

I find my shirt on the floor and put back the pieces of it and I have a bed feeling when I saw a sobbing Taehyung at the corner of the room covered in blanket.

The view make my mind run wild. What have I done? What?

"Taehyung....." I call him but he just sat there at the corner hugging himself.

"Taeh..." Jin and Namjoon rush inside the room looking panic. Both if them looks like they just got up too.

Jin rush to Taehyung, hugging him. Saying sweet words to calm him. Namjoon look down too. I guess something happened between them.

I pull Namjoon out of the room because everything just confuse me.

"Why hyung? Whats wrong?"

"Did you sleep with Tae?" He asked me.

"I don't know... Maybe... But Its not like I rape him. We both drunk.... Did I mess up?" I am confused right now.

"You and I both..." Namjoon hyung confuse me more.

I gave him a question look.

"They are virgin."