Questions?

Hi everybody. Thank you for taking your time reading the series, I hope you enjoyed it. Please note, that I try to read every comment and they always make me smile. Thank you

I asked my friend to read the series and she asked me some questions. I decided to put them on here and my answers as well.

What are your answers?

1. Who is your favourite OC?

Honestly, it's my baby Oscar. He needs to be protected at all costs. #ProtectOscar

2. What is your favourite ship?

Langs (Leon and Fangs). Closely followed by Sweetlie. Leon changed so much for Fangs and managed to make him settle down.

3. What is your favourite Bropt/Friendship?

This is the hardest question, but would probably say it depends on the book. Book 1, I don't really have a fave. Book two, Leon and Rosalie. Book 3 Leon and Sweet Pea.

4. What ship do you regret/ Worst ship?

Leon and Mickey. Them hooking up was gross, betrayal on Leon's part.

5. What ship do you wish happened?

Veronica and Rosalie, even if it was just a quick hook-up, would be nice.

6. What OC do you hate the most?

Heather, Rosalie's mother. 

7. What would you change?

Not explaining Jesse's process in training thoroughly, making it quite confusing.

8. What's your favourite moment in the series?

Heather's Musical Part 3, where Sweetlie get back together. I loved writing it.

9. What scene was the saddest for you?

Oscar's near death. The fact he saved Veronica, it still gets to me, especially since they were once enemies. Closely followed by Rosalie's mother trying to kill her.

10. What was the most satisfying moment for you?

Mickey's death. He deserved everything that happened to him.

If there's any questions you want to ask, feel free to ask.