1

- - - - 

"I Don't Mix Business With Pleasure"

- - - - 

It was time for the trial, the continuous, never-ending trial. The innocent accused of Murder, framed by his girlfriend's father.

The courthouse was hot, all the bodies packed into the room. Rosalie sat next to Sweet Pea, on her other side was her recently turned best friend, Josie.

Rosalie was scared, terrified for her ex lover, her friend. He didn't deserve the treatment Hiram gave him, he was practically the man's slave and this is how he was repaid.

Sweet Pea glanced down at his girlfriend, frowning. He hated to see her upset, especially since how incredible their summer was.

If only Abigail and Aaron could help. They refused to help with the case, though they had their reasons. They had something to deal with, something unavoidable. The Walker parents had barely been seen since the beginning of summer.

Sweet Pea's hand went to Rosalie's knee, his finger drawing patterns in an attempt to calm her, to cheer her up.

"Ladies and gentleman of the jury, the evidence and testimony that was presented in this court tell a dark story. That Mr Andrews has a history of violent behaviour. That he started not one, but two masked vigilante groups." The Red Circle were trying to find the Black Hood, while the Dark Circle, they were ran by Hiram.

"That he assaulted an innocent boy, who was helpless with two broken legs." Nick St Clair, he was far from innocent. He tried to rape Cheryl, he tried to blackmail Veronica, only for the roles to be reversed.

"That he went wilding in the Southside of town, and threatened to shoot three young men in the face." Sweet Pea, Oscar and Fangs. Okay, so those three didn't deserve what Archie did, but if they made piece with him, why would it be brought up?

Leon's hand gently squeeze Fangs' leg. He knew he was one of the people threatened with the gun by Archie. He helped the boys get their revenge.

"That while partying with his friends in the town of shadow lake, Mr Andrews ran into the woods and shot the victim, Cassidy Bullock, point-blank in the head. Now, Mr Andrews claims that it was his girlfriend's father's doorman who shot Mr Bullock. A shot Mr Andrews claims to have heard, but not seen. Who knows the truth of what happened on that terrible night in the woods near Shadow lake?"

"I'll tell you who. That man, Mr Andrews. Archie Andrews may be a varsity athlete and he may be a sensitive musician. But he's also a cold blooded killer."

The woman Ms. Wright, or the blonde witch as Rosalie liked to call her, sat down in her seat once more. Mary stood up, ready to defend her innocent son.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we know for a fact that Archie Andrews constantly puts the needs of others ahead of his own. We know that he helped to solve the murder of Jason Blossom." Alongside Betty, Jughead, Veronica and Rosalie.

"We know that he offered both friends and enemies shelter when they had nowhere else to stay." He offered the serpents shelter, until they made Tent city, all the money coming from Melanie, though Archie helped set them up.

"We know that he punched through a river of ice to save the life of his classmate, Cheryl Blossom." That was all Archie, of course they all went to find her, but Archie was the one who saved the girl in the end.