36

- - - -

"Go Get Your Crown, My Queen."

- - - -

Sweet Pea was nervous, more nervous than he had ever been. He wanted to do something nice for his girlfriend.

A smile appeared on his face as he thought about the word. Girlfriend. Rosalie was his girlfriend once more. He wouldn't let her leave, of course he wouldn't do anything crazy in stopping her, but he'd make sure they'd talk their problems through properly.

"Fuck," he mumbled as he realised he had burned the cake he was making. He quickly grabbed the oven gloves, pulling the cake out. He put it on the side, turning the oven off.

He stared at the dark cake, shaking his head. Rosalie would be awake soon, he had to finish the surprise before she came down stairs. He quickly grabbed some whipped cream from the fridge, cursing as it fell all over the burned cake. He grabbed some chocolate buttons and put them in a pattern spelling out two words.

"Preston?"

A sigh of relief escaped his mouth as he realised he was just finished in time, just. He turned to the girl, showing her the cake.

Rosalie's eyes scrunched up confused, before reading the words. A small chuckle escaped her mouth as she took the cake, putting it on the side. "Of course I'll go to Prom with you." She wrapped her arms around the boy's shoulders. "There's nobody else I would rather go with."

Sweet Pea smiled as he placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. He knew the two wouldn't be completely alone, with them would be the single Leon. While Sweet Pea would love to have the girl to himself, he knew Leon needed him, he wouldn't let his friend down.

Rosalie moved away from the boy, examining the cake. "Did you cook this?" He smiled sheepishly as he nodded his head. "I'll make us some breakfast." Sweet Pea's cooking had improved a lot, though Rosalie would always be better than him at it.

He wouldn't say no to a breakfast made by the girl he loved.

* * * *

The prom was beautiful, disgustingly beautiful. Sweet Pea stood with Leon and Oscar, waiting for Veronica and Rosalie to arrive. He didn't care so much for Veronica's presence, though Rosalie was his Princess.

A sigh escaped his mouth as he watched the door, hoping to see the girls enter, so he could see his girlfriend's beautiful dress. She refused to show him what it looked like, only that it was beautiful.

Leon was growing impatient waiting for the two girls. He allowed his eyes to scan the Prom, only to see his ex boyfriend, and his ex fling. The two boys were dancing, both smiling brightly as they laughed. He wanted to be okay with it, but he wasn't. He loved Fangs, even if the boy was happy, he was too hurt to be happy.

Sweet Pea noticed Leon's distraction and frowned. He didn't deserve to be miserable, especially on Prom night.

"Dance with me?"

Leon looked at the boy and shrugged. "Might as well, what else is there for us to do?"

Oscar nodded his head at the two boys, leaving them to their dance. He needed a drink, so he wasn't too bothered.

It was silent for a moment between Leon and Sweet Pea as they slow danced together. Sweet Pea didn't feel uncomfortable dancing with the boy, instead he felt sympathy. He wanted to make the boy happy, though only one person had that power.