4

- - - -

"If You Don't Tell Me I Will Rip Your Hair Off Your Head One Strand At A Time"

- - - - 

Pop's Diner, Rosalie's work place, a place she only worked at to help Veronica, her new friend. She felt her phone vibrate in her pocket, she got it out, checking to see which one of her idiot friends had messaged her.

A sigh escaped her mouth as she realised it was Jughead, informing her that he went to see Dr Curdle with Betty. She replied a simple 'okay', before going back to work.

She smiled as she saw Oscar, Sweet Pea, Leon and Fangs sitting at a booth. She wasn't going to miss an opportunity to serve her favourite people.

"What can I get you boys?"

Oscar looked up at her. He was desperate for information. He needed to know about his fling, the girl he truly liked.

"Has Josie spoke about me?"

"I'm sorry, we don't have that on the menu" Rosalie joked, causing Leon to snort. "Please Sugar" Oscar groaned. "I'm dying here. I need to know!"

Rosalie let out a sigh as she looked at her friend. She felt sympathy for him, knowing he truly cared for the girl, while she didn't care for him half as much. It wasn't right, but what could she do to help.

Josie was honest with him, she told the boy it was only for the summer, it wasn't like she kept going back to him whenever she was lonely, that would be cruel.

Oscar deserved better. He deserved some love. Rosalie had Sweet Pea, a boy who truly loved her, as she did him. Then there was Leon and Fangs, a pairing everyone knew would eventually happen. They were happy together, despite the fact neither of them had said the 'L' word yet, it was clear that was how they felt. They were in love. Oscar was the only single one.

Rosalie sighed. "I'm sorry, Ozzy. She hasn't mentioned you." "That's fine. It's cool" Oscar replied with a clearly fake smile. Rosalie put her hand on the boy's shoulder, squeezing it gently. "I'll bring you over a Sweetlie, just this once." "Thanks Sugar" Oscar said with a small smile.

Leon huffed as Rosalie walked away. "I didn't even get to order. Do you know how hungry I am?" Fangs put his hand on his boyfriend's leg. "She'll be back soon, then you can eat."

"You eat too much, going without food for five minutes won't hurt you" Sweet Pea mumbled as he looked over the menu. "Go fuck yourself" Leon snapped playfully.

The Diner opened and Oscar heard the familiar voice of Josie. He looked up to see Josie with Kevin. "I'll be back."

Leon opened his mouth, about to tell the boy it was a bad idea, yet it was too late, he was already next to the two friends.

"Hey Keller, Kitty" Oscar greeted the two. 

Josie rolled her eyes at the sight of the boy. She was getting annoyed that he was constantly around. Currently, she was only dealing with him for Rosalie's sake, otherwise she'd tell the boy to get lost.

"What do you want?" Josie asked the boy, who shrugged. "Not a lot. I just wanted to see if you want to hang out, that's all."

"Your definition of hanging out isn't the dictionaries. You want something I can't give you" Josie said.

Oscar shook his head. While he did miss being somewhat in a relationship with her, which, if she tried to deny was bull. They went out on triple dates with their friends many times, yes they had hot sex after, but that wasn't the point, they went on dates. He missed her presence, telling her stupid jokes, making her laugh.