16

- - - -

"I'm Sure He Hooked Up With Her."

- - - -

Leon's good mood had been ruined as he stared at the rescue group. He was slightly annoyed he wasn't invited to help them, though he would've said no, they still could've asked.

A frown was on Leon's face as he noticed who Oscar stood beside. Reggie Mantle, a complete asshole in Leon's opinion. It seemed like Oscar was close to the Northside boy and it angered Leon, especially since he barely spent time with them.

"Okay, is it me, or does Oscar seem to have a new buddy every day?" Leon mumbled to his boyfriend and Sweet Pea.

"Exaggeration aside, yeah he does have a lot of new friends" Fangs agreed. "Who see him a lot more than we do" Leon added.

Fangs nodded his head. "Yeah, I agree." "So we agree, we have to confront him?" Leon questioned.

The Northside boy took a step forward, only for Sweet Pea to pull him back. "No, just leave him." "But-" "Leave it" Sweet Pea growled at him.

Leon huffed before folding his arms. He didn't understand why Sweet Pea didn't want answers like him and Fangs.

Josie, who stood near Veronica, sighed to herself. She didn't belong next to them, she wasn't a part of their group. She scanned the bunker, looking to see if there was someone else she could be next to, but Kevin was the only one there and he was with Oscar.

Josie's eyes widened slightly as she saw Sweet Pea. She hadn't spoke to him since the Speakeasy night, she wanted to apologise again.

She made her way over to them, a small smile on her face. "Hi guys." "Hey, it's Josie McCat" Leon said while elbowing Sweet Pea.

"Can I speak to Sweet Pea?"

"You mean Oscar?" Leon nodded his head towards Oscar. "He's over there." "No, I mean Sweet Pea."

Oscar watched his friends and Josie, with a small scowl on his face. The girl was still after Sweet Pea, even after what she done. Was she truly that stupid not to realise that Rosalie left because of her?

"Who did this to you, Archie?" Veronica asked her boyfriend. "It was Joaquin" Archie admitted, causing Oscar to scoff. "Joaquin would never do that, not to a Serpent." "I think the Warden made him do it" Archie told him.

Oscar shook his head, still in disbelief. He paused as he remembered his time there. He was lucky, he didn't go to the fight club. He was only there for a few months. It was possible Joaquin could've gone insane.

Archie's eyes glanced around the Bunker, confused on where they were. "Where the hell am I?"

"Doiley's Bunker. The only people who know it exists are in this room" Betty told him. "Right now it's the safest place in Riverdale for you, I promise."

"Dilton Doiley has a Bunker?" Archie said to himself.

"We'll catch you up to speed once you're rested, okay?" Veronica told him. She started rubbing his hip in a comforting manner, that was when she noticed the strange mark. She pulled his trousers down to get a better look.

"Archie, what is that on your hip?"

Sweet Pea ignored everyone as he sat on a chair. Fangs and Leon shared a look before following the Tall Serpent.