13

- - - - 

"What The Fuck Is Wrong With This Town?"

- - - - 

Have you ever woken up in an unfamiliar place, with no memory of how you got there in the first place?

Both Rosalie and Oscar experienced exactly that as they opened their eyes.

The most shocking of the two was Oscar, so let's talk about Rosalie.

Rosalie gasped as she opened her eyes. She was in an unfamiliar room, though that wasn't the scariest thing, she was tied to a chair.

"Hello?!"

She was hoping that Jesse would arrive and untie her, tell her that it was a joke, at least tying her to the chair was. He told her he would make her strong, so where was he?

It had to have been Jesse who brought her there, no one else knew of her in Toledo, apart from Isabelle and Duran.

"Jesse?"

A smirking Jesse stepped in the room. He appeared to come out of the shadows. "Hello, Miss Wilde."

Rosalie gulped as she looked at the man. In that moment, she had never been more afraid of a person. While she knew her parents hated her, she knew their intentions, she had no idea what to expect with Jesse.

"Where am -?"

She gasped as freezing cold water fell down on her. It seemed to fall from the sky, though that was impossible given that they were in a building.

Jesse chuckled darkly as the girl began to shiver. He knew the methods were extreme, yet he hadn't even begun the real torture, the real training. He would see if the girl could be helped, or if she'd need help the rest of her life.

"That was nothing" Jesse said, while twirling a mini controller in his hand. "This isn't even the start. The real training won't be starting just yet."

A picture appeared on the wall, it was clearly from a projector somewhere in the room. The picture was of Rosalie and her friends, though it kept changing before finally stopping on a picture of herself and Leon.

Leon. How she missed her crazy best friend. If she could call him that. He had become closer to Sweet Pea, while Oscar seemed to prefer the girl. She did enjoy Oscar's presence in her life, but he would never be Leon.

"Who is this?"

Rosalie looked at Jesse confused. He knew who the boy was, they had met multiple times.

"Leon Walker, my unofficial cousin."

Jesse made a tutting sound as he shook his head. "Strange how he doesn't seem to care enough to ask about you. The only thing he wants is for you to go home. Not once did he ask how you're feeling." 

Rosalie knew Leon cared about her, she knew Jesse was trying to get into her head.

"He probably-"

More freezing cold water fell on the girl causing her to gasp.

"No, he doesn't care, that's why he didn't ask." Jesse grabbed a chair sitting in front of the girl.

"All he wants is you home, he doesn't care if you're miserable. He wants you back because it's his routine, it's nothing to do with you."

Rosalie closed her eyes. It was all talk, she knew it, yet it still hurt to hear the man say it.