Rwby secret admirerer x MR "Does this mean we're a thing now?"

This is an AU where the fall of Beacon failed and Adam, Cinder, Mercury, Emerald, Roman and Neo were captured. Pyrrha,Roman and Ozpin didn't die.

Friday 10pm (Y/N)'S dorm (Y/N) POV

My name is (Y/N) (L/N) and I'm a second year at Beacon along with my friends team RWBY and team JNPR along with my friends CFVY but they're third years.

My team went out on a mission without me because my weapon broke and it needed time to repair.

I am currently lying on the floor because I'm to lazy to stand up.

Suddenly a note slips in under my door.

I reluctantly stand up and walk over to pick it up and start reading.

[ I'm not good at words so I'll keep this brief I love you and have loved you since that day at the amusement park and I hope you feel the same way but I don't want to risk it so this is my way of getting my feelings across to you -SA ]

I just stare in shock at the note before regaining my composer and thinking about who wrote it.

(Y/N) mumbling - "The amusement park.... I took Teams RWBY JNPR and CFVY there for a spring break celebration. It can't be can it." I say wondering which of my friends it could be.

Not Blake she is better with words. Jaune and Pyrrha are dating same with Yatsu and Fox. It's not Yang, Nora or Coco because they would just tell me.
So it's either Velvet, Weiss, Ren or ruby.

(Y/N) - "I'll try to narrow it down more later for now sleep." I say as I flop on my teammates bed not giving a shot.

Timeskip next day lunch ??? pov

I see the man of my dreams walk in as he walks over and strikes up a conversation with Ruby. God i just want to kiss him but I don't think he'd love someone like me.....

Meanwhile (Y/N) POV

As I walk over to Ruby to ask a few questions and hopefully eliminate her as I have feelings for someone else.

(Y/N) -"Hey Ruby I have three questions for you.... Did you sent this/Did Weiss go out last night And do you know who wrote this?" I say as I slide Ruby the note.

Ruby looks it over before blushing and chuckling.

Ruby -" No/No and yes but I won't tell you." Ruby says with a smirk and a chuckle.

(Y/N) -"Why won't you tell me who wrote this." I say confused.

Ruby -"Because I'm not betraying my friends trust like that." Ruby says happily with ANOTHER SMIRK.

I just sigh knowing it's either Velvet or Ren. I look over to see Velvet looking away blushing and Ren having a conversation with Nora.

It's Velvet isn't it.....Kinda expected that.

I chuckle to myself and decide to go back to my room for now.

Timeskip 5 hours

I'm once again spread out on the floor when another note comes in through the door.

I decide to quickly scramble to read it.

[I heard from Ruby you're close to figuring out who I am so I decided to reveal myself be on the roof at midnight. -SA ]

I just lay back down on the floor until 11:45 when I stand up and walk to the roof to see my secret admirerer.

As I get to the roof I walk out to see my crush.......Lie Ren waiting for me.

Ren-"Hello there (Y/N) as you see I am your secret admirerer.....I understand if you don't feel the same way especially because I'm a male. But just know I lo-" I cut him off with a kiss which he leans into as I pull away with a smile.

He just stands there stunned as I smirk.

Suddenly he regained his composure and smiles pulling me in for a kiss of his own as I smirk into it.

We pull away when we hear clapping and cheering we look to the side to see Ruby and Nora happily clapping while Velvet stands smiling.

(Y/N)-"That reminds me Velvet why were you blushing in the cafeteria?" I say as Velvet starts to blush.

Velvet-"W-well let's say Coco and I might be a thing soon....." Velvet says blushing even harder.

Everyone smiles as I turn and kiss Ren again.

Ren-"So does this mean we're a thing now?" Ren asks hopefully I smile and nod kissing him one last time in the moonlight.

Critiques here