Cheater Yandere Midnight x Male reader

(???)

*CLINK*

(Y/n): "NEMURI! LET ME GO!" You scream, struggling against the chain that restrain your left arm, your eyes are wide with fear as Nemuri walks in, an armful of things falling onto a table that's one of the only 2 things in the room.

Nemuri: "NO! If I let you go, you'll try to leave me again. And that is NEVER happening!" Nemuri screams, her hand grasping your face tightly. Tears fall from your eyes, as you realize the situation you're in.

Nemuri turns around, her body facing the table as she looks through the pile of random objects. That's when you notice something, the brick holding your chain is loose, loose about to tug out.

While Nemuri's distracted, you tug the brick out, quietly stand up, and grasp the brick in both hands. With one last charge, you rush Nemuri, aiming for her head.

???: "CUT!!" A voice screams, spurring you to drop the brick and turn to the side, coming face-to-face with the man standing in front of you.

Man: "Great scene guys! That's a wrap for today! Be back to set a bit earlier tomorrow, we need to film the fight scene." The man shouts, revealing himself to be the director.

Nemuri smiles and immediately turns around, pulling the hollow metal chains off your wrists, which a intern comes by to collect.

Nemuri: "Great acting babe! It was almost heartbreaking! It looked like you actually wanted to leave me!" Nemuri says, pulling you against her and stuffing her face into your chest.

Before you can get a word out, Nemuri is dragging you toward the door, pulling you through it and onto an open lot, it's just now getting to sunset. The poster for the show you two star in is super sized above every building in the lot.

Nemuri pulls you toward the trailer you two share...she has one to, she just insists on staying in yours. The moment you enter the trailer, you realize why she went missing during your solo scenes.

Your bed is covered in pillows and blankets, snacks are piled up, ready to enjoy. Your laptop is charged completely, your favorite show ready to play. And Nemuri is already changing into comfy clothes, which urges you to do the same.

You really do have the best wife ever.