Make You Fall (Part One)

August 1, 2022

Seth's POV:

"Seth can you come into my office for a moment, please?" B's voice crawls into my ear just as I bite into my lunch.

I practically spit my food out on Kai's lap, making the poor adorable fool frown in disgust. My eyes practically dart around the room. Exit plan, exit plan. C'mon, there's got to be a way out of this. I give Kai my best pleading look, hoping he will offer me help. Any help at all! But the smug bastard just smirks and turns back to his bag of Maltesers.

A hand lands on my shoulder and I truly cannot help but shiver, "No running away this time."

"What!?" I exclaim in fear.

"I said: 'hurry, quit wasting my time," she says, raising a questioning brow at me.

I sigh in relief and pout as I grudgingly drag my feet behind her and into her office. You'd think I expect it when it happens, but the second her door closes and she turns to me, practically ripping off her blouse, I can't help but let out a squeak of surprise and slight fear. How did I ever find her attractive? I can hardly find anything about her now that makes my dick react.

Charlie on the other hand...

Suddenly, lips are on mine and her hands are being shoved down the front of my pants. I practically scream in surprise, accidentally shoving her off, "Watch where you're putting them claws! Your hastiness could have damaged my goods, you crazy!"

She steps back stunned, blinking owlishly as though she doesn't understand why I'm rejecting her. I mean... I have to admit, it is rather unusual of me. Crazy or not, she is good in bed. Why am I rejecting her.

The image of a particular brown eyed boy flits through my mind... right. Charlie... I mean, the bet.

My attention is brought back by the harsh feeling of human hand on precious face. This bitch! Has the damn nerve to actually hit me!? Oh, hunny. If I weren't a semi, kind of gentlemen, I would throw down right here and now!

"You're fired!" She screeches at me.

I simply smirk though and shake my head, "I don't think so. Wouldn't want anyone finding out you've sexually harassed me here right? Or physically assaulted me?"

Her face pales and I take that as my cue to leave, "Just for that, I'm leaving early. See you tomorrow B!"

On my way out from work, I had asked Kai if Charlie was still at his flat, and he had replied with a yes, but also with a warning that I'm entering at my own risk. Whatever that means. Charlie baby will be excited to see me. I mean, who wouldn't? I damn fabulous and don't think I haven't caught him checking me out despite his salty attitude.

Walking up to the flat, I can hear someone shouting in alarm and a sudden crash. Slightly concerned (only slightly) I quickly use my spare key and enter Kai's flat, running in to find Charlie's bedroom door open and him laying on his stomach with a couple planks of wood fallen on top of him. Immediately, because it's the obvious initial reaction, I burst out laughing.

"The hell are you trying to do?" I chuckle, but add with a wink, "Although, that's some nice wood you have there."

"Would you shut up and get this shit off me?" He grunts and I quickly walk over (still laughing might I add) and lift them off. "Thanks. I was trying to re-assemble my stupid wardrobe, but it's not exactly a one man job apparently."

I smile and nudge his hip with mine, "I'll gladly help you fix your wood."

He rolls his eyes, but I see that hint of a smile. Bitches can't deny me, I'm adorable as hell. Does this make me narcissistic? probably! Do I really care? Not in the slightest my lovelies. Regardless of his stand-offishness, he doesn't complain when I come up beside him and start helping him screw the pieces together. His hand would sometimes bump mine and I can't help but feel a strange tingling sensation.