Continuation of the series?

Hey guys, I just wanted to leave this here to clarify which books will be following this series and in which order to read them. Memories and Fate are still the end of Kai and Jace's story as main character's, but they will be in future spin off's and many other loved character's will be featured as well.

You may have noticed that I started and took down a novel involving Seth and Charlie. The reason I took it down is because I decided to actually write Leah's story which occurs in the timeline between the end of Fate and the beginning of One Last Chance. So here is the order of the books with when they take place after Fate and roughly who and what they are about!

1. Handle with Care - Leah's story. GirlxGirl

This book picks up about a month and a half after Zoe's funeral. It is about Leah's struggle to cope with the loss of her best friend, and what happened to her a few months earlier (Assuming you've read Fate *spoiler* when she was attacked by that group of men) All original character's will make an appearance, including new ones.

2. One Last Chance - Charlie and Seth's story. BoyxBoy

This story takes place roughly 3 years after the funeral. It switches between the perspectives of Charlie, Seth and a new character you met in the epilogue of Fate--Ethan. It is mostly based around Charlie and Seth's still rocky relationship, ghosts of the past, Ethan's fall into things no 16 yr old should be involved in, and how their lives will intertwine. All original characters will make an appearance except possibly Jared, Daisy and some minor characters. New character's will make an appearance.

3. Undecided Title - Ollie's story. (Girlx???)

Takes place years later when Olivia is 16 years old. Is about what kind of person she's grown up to be, how the night her parents died has shaped her and her struggle to understand herself. Typically stereotyped as the "must-be gay" by friends and peers because of her very gay family, she insists she isn't just because she was raised in a very openly gay family, and goes to many lengths to prove this point, but when a new kid moves to school, she's not sure of anything anymore. *Plot is subject to changes as it's a new idea, but will be happening* Feel free to vote if you'd prefer her with a CIS boyfriend or girlfriend, or possibly a transgender or genderfluid character. It is undecided so feel free to share opinions! Kai and Jace are quite involved in this story, as well as Leah, Ethan, Seth and Charlie and of course Rhys and Kyle as they ARE the loving grandparents :) 

Anyway, that's all I had to say, I hope you all stick around and get excited about these future instalments! Handle With Care is already started if you want to go over and check it out :)