ⓞⓝⓔ 🔐

The police department 9 pm :

" Jimin ! Where are you running to ?! " ,

" Hobi , you know tomorrow is my 10th anniversary , Jungkook must be waiting for me at home now , it's getting late already " .

" we are all working on this serious case and you just want to have fun with your husband ! What if Taehyung sajang-nim asked about you ?" .

" Please cover for your younger brother , please please please hyung " .

" Gosh fine , i can't say no to my brother especially in an occasion like this , just enjoy and have fun " , he pats his brother's arm with soft smile

" mmm .. Hoseok , can you give this to Taehyung sajang-nim ? " , he handed him a paper

" What is that ? "

" it's my resignation paper and hyung please don't get mad at me , i already took the decision to quit , i need to look after my family , they deserve more caring from me "

" dont worry , i understand , it's been a while you were thinking about quitting anyway , but why don't you give to Taehyung sajang-nim yourself ? " ,

" No no , you know how flirty he is , i hate his guts . no matter how much i tell him i love my husband he insist to show me that he has a feelings for me . im glad I'm gonna quit , i don't need to see his face anymore " ,

" Okay fine now go to your husband don't waste time " ,

and Jimin immediately run outside the department , driving his car , speeding to reach fast to his lovely husband .

He was so excited . every year his husband is blowing his mind with his beautiful surprises in their anniversary .

He parked his car and get inside the building , when he reached to the second floor where they live , he tried his best to be quiet because their neighbor Jin always catching them , he is a good person but he is so talkative and Jm doesn't want to waste one more second tonight away from his husband .

He entered the apartment , it was dark , there was no lights , slowly Jk light a red candle , walking to his beloved husband who was smiling wide ,

" Give me your hand " , Jk softly extended his hand and Jm immediately gave him his hand , he walked him to their room .

he opened the door to a very beautiful decorations , red rose were everywhere on floor and on bed , candles were lighting the room with a very romantic aroma , there's a small white table with a vanilla strawberry cake on it , it was Jimin's favorite since Jungkook make it once for him before their marriage , since that time he became addicted to his husband's sweets .

" Oh ! Baby ! My favorite vanilla strawberry cake , you made it for me ? " , he was so excited , running to eat it and his husband couldn't stop laughing on how he left all the decorations and the romantic vibes and get impressed by the cake .

" Happy 10th anniversary my love " , he placed a soft kiss on Jm's forehead .

Jimin wrapped his arms around his husband's neck , kissing his lips " i missed you ... im sorry for getting so busy lately with my work .. but i never stop thinking about you for a second , i know that everyone envy me because you are my husband . it's been 10 years since we got married and you always make me happy . you never hurt me even once . you have been always gentle and kind to me .. always supporting me .. im so grateful to have you .. , now nothing is gonna take me from you anymore ... because i already quit "

" Oh god finally " , he hugged his husband so tight excitedly , " I'm so happy we will have all the time to spend it together , thank you so much my love , Minjun is gonna be so happy .. can't wait to tell him "