ⓔⓘⓖⓗⓣ 🔐

Long chapter .....

A month already passed and it was the time for Jungkook's cousin wedding .

After spending two hours in front of the mirror , Jimin finally finished dressing up and went outside the room where Jungkook , Yoongi and Minjun were waiting for him bored .

When he approached the living room he was confused why the three of them are starring at him with open mouths !

He was looking outstanding with his sexy black outfit , his choker neckband , his makeup , his simple accessories , he looks like a hot model that just came out of a magazine's cover !

" Wow ! I never saw anything pretty like that before .. Jungkook sorry to say that but you are so freaking lucky ! " , Yoongi got up , checking him upside down .

" Papaaa you look so sexy " , Minjun was looking at him with big admiring eyes like he is looking at a prince of Disneyland .

Jimin shaked his head in disbelief , " Can we go now already ? " ,

They went to the elevator and oh boy there's someone who was dying there , Jungkook gulped hard . he can't take his eyes off his husband . his heart is gonna explode .. he is trying his best to control his heavy breath because everyone in the elevator can hear it ,

Jimin's back was facing him , they were so close , the smell of this sexy shampoo that coming from Jimin's fluffy hair , he leans closer sniffing this sweet scent with closed his eyes , remembering back then this smell when they were showering together and many things used to happen in shower, he was day dreaming but he got back to reality when they reached to the park level and they went out of the elevator .

" Minmin where are you going ? " , Jimin looked at his son who was running with Yoongi to his car .

" I will go with Ahjushi " , he got inside Yoongi's car fast and closed the door , just exactly like his dad told him before they went out , Jungkook promised him if he took the car with Yoongi and left his dad and papa alone he is gonna buy him whatever he wants and Minjun obeyed.

Jimin sighed and hesitantly got inside the car with Jungkook , it feels awkward , he doesn't want to be alone with this man .

He was preventing looking at him , he just kept his eyes fixed on the window beside him . while Jungkook didn't move and couldn't stop starring at his beautiful husband  , he remembered when everytime Jimin liked how he used to flirt with him in occasions like that while both of them were dressing up so good ..

" You look gorgeous ! i mean ... why you have to be so pretty ? i feel like hiding you from everyone .. i feel jealous that people are gonna look at this beauty " , he placed his hand on Jimin's hand , holding his hand up , pecking a gentle kiss on it .

Jimin really wanted to push Jungkook's hand away , he doesn't want to touch him , he wanted to shout at him for saying such beautiful words to him , he should hate him and stop feeling anything for him , he shouldn't just listen to his heart , but here is he, just freezing from one single kiss on his hand .

" I'm sorry * he runs his hand on his husband's cheek gently * i never wanted to hurt you " .

Jimin was trying his best to avoid looking at Jungkook's eyes , he closed his eyes and sighed loudly .

He grabbed Jungkook's hand hard , squeezing it , looking at him with enraged eyes, 

" Nothing is gonna fix what you did so stop your failure attempts already .. Don't think my silence is a weakness , im just too disgusted to talk with you , i keep acting like i respect you because of my son , other than that i don't even see us as husbands anymore " , he left Jungkook's hand and turned to look at the window .