ⓕⓞⓤⓡ 🔐

Jungkook was struggling to sleep . he used to sleep cuddling his pretty husband. for years they never changed this habit even for a day . and now it's been a week that Jimin is sleeping in their son's room .

Even tho he know that his husband doesn't have his meals with him anymore , he was still cooking for all the three of them , also he never forget his husband's favorite espresso ' not just the coffee but the apartment was full of Jimin and Minjun's favorites products ' .. almost like nothing changed .

Everyday Jungkook was eating with his son then cover for Jimin his food and leave it with the espresso on the dining table for him . even tho they don't eat together but Jungkook was glad that his husband at least don't skip his meals now .

This morning Jungkook and his son were playing in the living room after they had their breakfast while Jimin was still sleeping .

" Minmin don't you want to draw ? "

" mmm yes i will bring my things from the room " . he ran fast bringing papers and crayons then he went back to the living room, throwing them on the floor exciting to draw , he was about to sit on the floor to start drawing .

" Minmin come here " , his dad called him from the balcony and his son quickly ran to him .

" Baby do you see this flag ? *he pointed on the flag of the country on the front building* why don't you try and draw it ? "

" Okay daddy but what flag is that ? "

" It's our homeland flag baby .. our country "

" mmm .. did they change the colors ?looks different now "

" No baby we moved to a different place , because the place we were living in wasn't our home .. But here is our home , remember when i used to tell you before that one day we are gonna take Papa and move to a very beautiful place , here we are .." . he was trying to explain it as simple as possible because his son is just five years old , his mind still can't process these kind of topics .

They went inside again and Minjun started to draw the flag he just saw when he finished his dad clapped his hands for him " Wow Minmin . you draw it so well " , they were laughing when the door knocked and it was Yoongi as usual .

He was spending more time with them in their apartment , to be honest he helped Jungkook a lot to make Jimin feel ease and more comfortable . as for Minjun he was so friendly with him , he always wants to play with anyone who treat him good

" Ahjushiii " , Minjun ran to him and Yoongi immediately lifted him .

" Good morning Minmin " , he pecked a kiss on his cheek .

All these noises caused Jimin to wake up . he went to the living room to check on his son . he saw his son playing with Yoongi while his husband was sitting on the floor . his eyes landed on his son's draw that was on the floor next to his husband .

He bends down , taking the paper and when he noticed the flag he immediately teared the paper without hesitation to thousand pieces while glaring at his husband .

Jungkook is ... a strong man , not any man he is an intelligence agent , he killed many enemies , he is dangerous , he fears nothing but ... there is always something scary about his husband's glare that can make him pee in his pants .

He got up from the floor fast avoiding Jimin's scary look .

" Yoongi weren't you coming to take Jimin and Minjun to the park ? "

" Yes let's have coffee first and then go "

They went to a small landscape park near by their house where they can see the sea , it was such a calming place , they could see few families , parents playing with their kids , some people walking their pets .