ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓔⓔⓝ🔐

" YOONGGGIIIIIII WAKE UPP " ,

That's all can Yoongi hear from his room with banging sounds on his apartment's door . there's definitely someone who knocking the door no it's breaking the door with all these banging ! Sounds like more than one person !

He got up running to open the door and he was so confused when he opened the door finding Jimin with Minjun

" What ! What's going on ! Did something happen to Jungkook?! "

That's definitely all what he can think about since Jimin and Minjun were about to break the door .

" You were sleeping ?! its already 12 pm .. you are so lazy come on get ready we want to hangout "

" Hangout ? * he placed his hand quickly on Jimin's forehead checking his temperature * you don't have a fever ! You seems okay "

He can't believe that Jimin was the one who wanted to hangout without any issues like before ! he is definitely missing something ? What happened changed Jimin like that ?

" you have half an hour get ready we are waiting for you "

After getting in the car Yoongi asked them where they want to hangout and again Jimin surprised him again

" i want to go to many places first we can buy clothes then eat lunch then head to the park for some relaxation "

" Jimin are you okay ? "

" Yes * he took a deep breath * i just feel happy today so i want to do many things "

Yoongi gave him a soft smile " I'm glad to know that "

For the rest of the day Yoongi couldn't believe his eyes seeing how Jimin is acting confident and walking around without fear like before moreover he can feel how happy he is ..

He hopes it's because he made up with Jungkook and finally forgave him ..

He couldn't help but feeling relieved thinking about them getting back together again so finally his best friend can be happy .

When they get back home it was already night .

" mmm .. Yoongi can you do me a favor ? "

" You want me to keep Minjun staying over with me tonight " , he said smirking

" How did you know !"

" Jungkook sent me a message already "

" Oh " Jimin felt shy trying to hide his smile

" you are blushing "

Yoongi kept teasing him for a while then finally he took Minjun who was already sleepy to his apartment .

Once Jimin got inside his apartment he could feel the romantic vibes his husband already prepared ..

Seeing the red candle with sweet scent ..

Hearing their favorite romantic music ...

Red roses on the table and most importantly his favorite strawberry cake ..

Everything reminds him of the old days ...

He doesn't want to think anymore he just wants to hug Jungkook and stay like that forever .

" Welcome back baby "

Jungkook smiled softly pecking gentle kiss on Jimin's forehead taking the shopping bags from his hand placing them on the floor .

" Would you like to dance ? " he extended his hand

But Jimin immediately embraced him ...

" Jungkook will you believe me if i said i missed you already within these few hours ? "

" Of course baby i believe you because i missed you too "

That's how Jimin was living in his fantasy world with his family .. Day by day he was living happily slowly getting more adapted to his new life .

" Baby, i think Minjun should join the school soon or he will miss the semester "

Sometimes reality hit Jimin again ..

" School ?! "

" Yes there's a nice one near by our building "

" Mmm let me think about it first .. I'm not ready to let Minjun go anywhere without me "

He was just trying to deal with this issue till Jungkook forget about it and don't ask again coz Jimin would never allow his son to join their schools for sure not even in Jungkook's dreams .

_______________________________________
.
I hope you enjoyed reading beauties
The story will be moving fast so don't get bored fast 😘
...........