ⓣⓦⓔⓛⓥⓔ 🔐

Waking up to his warm husband's embrace again after so long is the best feeling Jungkook can ever have .

" Jungkook i cant breath ! Why you hug me so tight like that ?" ,

Jimin was trying to free himself from his crazy husband coz since the night he has been feeling a tones load of muscles on him ,

Jungkook was wrapping both his arm and leg around him so tight like if he is afraid that his husband would leave him again .

" let's stay like that little longer baby " , he whispered placing a kiss on Jimin's nape with his closed eyes .

" Im--- "

Jimin wasn't able to finish his talk because some certain energetic kid burst open the door breaking into the room .. jumping in the bed laying in front of Jimin giving him his back .

" Papa hug me like Daddy doing "

" Minmin you will never learn how to knock the door before entering " , Jimin said wrapping his arm around his son pulling him closer .

" No "

" Badass "

" Oh ! Minmin Papa must be in a very good mood to let it pass and not shout at you huh ? * he moved his lower body closer sticking his crotch to Jimin's ass * i'm ready to make him even happier " Jungkook smirked proudly .

Jimin turned his head looking at Jungkook with wide open eyes , hitting him with his elbow on his stomach .

" Minmin let's go make breakfast since Daddy is always hungry " , Jimin stick his tongue out teasing Jungkook then he got up lifting Minjun with him leaving the poor horny hungry man behind .

As usual Minjun finished his breakfast fast then head to the living room playing while leaving his dads eating by themselves .

Jimin was enjoying his food in peace but suddenly Jungkook placed his hand on Jimin's hand tightening his grind .

" Jimin .... "

" No " , he already know what his husband wants .

" Please ! just once i promise I'm gonna make it quick "

" You said the same yesterday then we ended up doing it 3 times ! Also my back hurts my whole body still sore and you need to head to your work " ,

Jimin got up and Jungkook did the same .

" at least give me a kiss before i go "

Jungkook thought it's the only way to trick Jimin .

Jimin was pecking a gentle kiss on his husband's lips but Jungkook quickly grabbed him from his waist and started to kiss him roughly pushing his hand under Jimin's shirt .

" Hh stoph ~~ can't breath ~~ don't ~h "

Jimin moaned loud trying to free himself but Jungkook just tighten his grind more .... Eating his lips not giving him a chance to talk .

" OUCH FUCK "

Jimin opened his eyes wide finding Jungkook bending over placing his two hands on his crotch and Minjun next to him starring at his dad with angry expression .

" Don't hurt Papa again he was screaming at night " he shouted

Jimin tried to hold his laugh , his innocent son doesn't understand these kind of voices and the way Jungkook crying in pain from the punch looked hilarious .

" you idiot this kind of scream... means he was happy " , He struggled whispering resting his head on Jimin's shoulder trying to catch his breath .

" Good boy Minmin " ,

Jimin moved away from Jungkook clapping for Minjun then lifted him giving a hug for his protective small baby .

" Brats " .. Jungkook never expected to be living with two evil witches one just punched the most important area and the other just laughing at him .

_______________________________________

Sorry for the short update 😂