ⓢⓔⓥⓔⓝ 🔐

" Yoongiiii " , Minjun jumped on him once Yoongi knocked their door and Jungkook opened .

" Minjun ! Be polite ! Call him ahjushi " , Jungkook was trying to glare at his son but he knew his son will end up laughing at him .

Minjun noticed how Yoongi's mood was off , " Dad , why he is sad ?"

" Why you still awake ? It's already 11 pm "

Minjun looked at his dad with knowing look , " I know you want talk with him and don't want me to listen so you just tell me to sleep right ? .. you were always doing that when you wanted to talk private with Papa in your room but i end up listening everything from my room ... mmm not everything ... just some of Papa's screaming and--- " ,
Jungkook placed his hand on his son's mouth to shut him up because if he keeps continue Yoongi is gonna know what his favorite position in bed too .

" Yoongi im gonna put him in bed and come back fast " , he said with awkward smile , gosh he want to hide his face from his best friend , this is so embarrassing ,
he lifted his son who was refusing to go to bed because he wanted to spend time with Yoongi .

He entered the room quietly , knowing that his husband is sleeping , he placed Minjun next to him slowly , covering him with a blanket and pecked a kiss on his lips as a good night ,

he looked at Jimin who was sleeping pouty lips like a beautiful angel , he kept wondering should he give him a kiss too ? if Jimin wake up while he is giving him a kiss it's gonna be a disaster but at the same time Jungkook couldn't resist ...

He leans closer carefully and pecked a kiss fast on his husband's lips then ran quickly outside the room , when he got out he felt like his heart is gonna explode but it wasn't because of the kiss , he placed his hand on his chest dramatically , " Dammit, that was so scary , i'm glad he didn't catch me "

Jungkook went back to the living room to check on his best friend but Yoongi was in the kitchen making coffee .

" It's almost midnight !! you are gonna have coffee now !!"

" You are right , it's time for wine " , he throws the coffee he made in the sink and open the drawer to take a bottle of wine .

" Damn ! Who hurt you today ?! " he was making fun on how Yoongi looked depressed .

" I just keep wondering if i'm too bad to have someone nice ? i mean i really want to have a serious relationship with someone who is good for me ! someone who can treat me well , love me and protect me .. Am i asking for too much ?! " , he opened the bottle and started to drink directly from it .

" Slow down ! what happened ? why you are talking like that ! you are a very nice person and im not saying that because you are my best friend but you really deserve someone nice . I'm sure one day you will find this nice person "

" Namjoon can't be this person, right ? "

" Are you crazy ? Did something happen to your mind ?! Of course no ! unless you are really desperate to be with a fuck man and want to be his sex toy for the rest of your life ! wait a second ! Did he do something again to you ? "

" The usual " , he looked at the floor , couldn't even look at Jungkook from the feeling of embarrassment .

" I swear I'm gonna break his neck !! I already told you many times i can tell my father and he can---- "

" No!! Please i don't want to cause any problems "

Jungkook sighed , he know how generous is his best friend , he doesn't want anyone to be in trouble because of him .

" Yoongi trust me, you will find the right person at the right time just don't give up "

" Hmm .. maybe .. i think i need to sleep .. im taking the rest * he holds up the bottle of wine * . Good night " , he went to his apartment , heading to his cold empty bed , drinking the whole bottle of wine and slept without taking his clothes off .