ⓔⓛⓔⓥⓔⓝ 🔐

___________________________⚠ warning

For two weeks Jimin kept sleeping in same bed with Jungkook but still remains their distance .

Jimin was trying his best to hold himself back but the truth is that he really can't pretend anymore he misses his husband and their joyful previous life ...

Moreover he missed Jungkook's touches , every night going to bed he keeps thinking hundreds of times about jumping on his husband kissing him .. tasting him .. rub his body against him .. feeling him inside ...

he really wish if they can act like nothing happened and just get back to their old life .

Today the weather was so hot so Jimin decided to take a cold shower , not just the weather felt hot but his whole body was on fire too from thinking about his husband , he looked so freaking hot before heading to the department this morning with his tight suit that was showing firm muscles body.

It was around 4 pm and it's the time when Jungkook come back .

He was sweating from the hot weather so once he got inside the apartment he ran to the bathroom to take a shower but he stopped when he listened to the running water sound then he moved again when he noticed that the bathroom door is open !

He stepped inside the bathroom seeing Jimin naked under shower, with his back facing him ,

so Jimin left the door opened on purpose?! It's like inviting him for .....
Anyway he went inside .

" Jimin * ahem * the door is open " , it's awkward he doesn't know what to say but he was more confused when Jimin turned his head looking at him without saying a word .

" C-can .. I join ?! " , he asked almost trembling from starring at his pretty naked husband ... god knows how much he missed him ,

he envy the water that was running on Jimin's skin touching him .

Jimin just blushed and looked at the floor .

" I'm telling you this now once i start i won't  be able to stop even if you begged me " , Jungkook was warning Jimin making sure he accept what Jungkook was planning to do .

Jimin's silence was driving him crazy fine then he will just take his silence as acceptance.

He took off his blazer throwing it on the floor and unbottoned first two bottons of his shirt but he was so impatient so he just entered the shower , throwing himself on his husband like a lion catching his prey , wrapping his arm tight around his waste pulling him closer ,

Running his opened hungry lips on Jimin's nape trying to catch his breath from his fast heart beating , licking his husband's neck up to his ear biting it softly

while Jimin can feel tickles from Jungkook's touchs he could feel his hard boner that was pressing hard against his naked butt .

He rubbed his blumpy butt against Jungkook causing Jungkook to become more impatient , he suddenly lifted Jimin from his waste walking out , pushing him on the bed .

Jungkook leaned closer to the big round ass that he really missed , cubbing both butt cheeks with his two hands tightening his grind on it .

He opened both cheeks pushing his warm tongue on the cold hole eating it out with his tongue and lips licking the hell out of it .

" hmm delicious "

" ahh ~~ am i tasty ? " ,

Jimin stretched his arm to the back reaching to Jungkook's head pushing it more in between his butt cheeks while Jungkook couldn't stop slurping this greedy hole that was opening up for his tongue to enjoy more .