ⓢⓘⓧ 🔐

Jungkook knocked gently on his son's door , he needs to tell his husband about the wedding next month .

" What do you want ? " , Jimin didn't open the door , he knows it's his husband .

" Can we talk ,please ? i need to tell you something "

Jimin opened the door with no expression , crossing his arms .

" My father invited us to my cousin's wedding next month so i wanted to ask you if you can please come---- "

" Okay " , he was about to close the door again .

" Wait !! you accepted without getting mad or ask anything !! " , he was surprised that Jimin accepted to go anywhere with him like a normal family without hesitation .

" I heard your father yesterday saying that you should bring Minjun with you and since i don't trust you around my son so i will come .. so i just accepted because I'm forced to "

" Fine * it hurts but he understands how hard it must be for his husband now so he will give him all the time he needs * .. by the way , we need to go for shopping , since you and Minjun don't have any formal clothes " .

He nodded and closed the door without waiting for Jungkook to leave .

Jungkook feels like breaking , he feels so weak , his heart hurts , he will just endure all the pain for now till his husband forgive him .

The next day when they were ready to go for shopping , Jimin was surprised by the fancy car Jungkook has , how can he has such an expensive one ! then it hits him , he forgot that his husband is not a bank employee .

When they done with the shopping , they went to the restaurant where Yoongi took Jimin before because Minjun kept whining the whole day to go there and his dad can never say no to his little baby .

When they entered the restaurant and everyone noticed Jungkook , they were treating him like a president ! Not to mention the owner himself helped Jungkook to take off his jacket .

" Oh ! Welcome back Jungkook-shi , we missed you so much , you have no idea how everyone has been waiting for you , it's such a great honor for us to have a hero like you in our humble place " , not just the owner's eyes were glowing looking at Jungkook but the whole staff , everyone was honored to be around him .

They even get more excited when Jungkook introduced his family to them .

" Oh !! We are very sorry we didn't know that you are his husband when you came last time , it's such a honor to meet you " ,

they were so polite and friendly while Jimin doesn't even know that the fuck is that , he was surprised by how they treating them like some kind of gods !

" And this is your small babie , he looks so beautiful ...* he bends down * you must be proud of your dad honey .. one day you are gonna be like him " , the owner patted Minjun's head with fond smile .

" I wanna be like daddy " , Minjun were jumping excited ,
he holds the owner's hand who guided them to their private room .

The waiters were playing with Minjun , while Jimin were looking at his son kinda feeling relieved , he likes when people treat his son nice .

" Please feel free and order everything you want , it's all on me .. and Minmin im gonna bring you a delicious ice cream after meal " ,

the owner bowed politely and took the waiters out to give the family their privacy .

When the food arrived , Jimin was eating peacefully while the two kids next to him were messy eating , enjoying their time , laughing , competing who will finish his plate first .