ⓣⓔⓝ 🔐

Jimin couldn't sleep this night .. Not because he was mad at Jungkook but .. He actually got hard when his husband touched him , he tried to endure and sleep but he couldn't ..

He got up from bed , walking to the kitchen , grabbing some water to drink . rubbing his face with his hands feeling tired from the lack of sleep ..

It felt like something was pushing him to go and check on Jungkook , he looked frightened earlier .

Walking to Jungkook's room noticing the opened door , he walked in thinking that Jungkook is sleeping but his eyes widened seeing Jungkook laying down on the floor with blood all over his right hand .

" Jungkook ! " He rushed bending on the floor , gently patting his cheek to wake him up , he got up again bringing a towel to wrap it on Jungkook's hand

He bend on the floor again , holding Jungkook's hand . the pain caused Jungkook to wake up .

" You are finally awake ! Why did you break the mirror ? Don't you know it will hurt "

He looked at Jimin with sleepy eyes , obviously still drunk , " Nothing hurt more than you stop loving me "

" What kind of drama is that !! " , he knows his husband's dramatic ass .

He helped him to go to bed then he went to Yoongi's apartment asking for help since he is a doctor .

" everything is fine now , i bandaged the wound and he is sleeping now " , Yoongi was still sitting on Jungkook's bed .

" thank you and sorry for waking you up this late "

" it's fine .. im just curious what happened ? "

" I don't know i found him in this state "

" Where were you when that happened ?"

" i was trying to sleep "

" and the noises of breaking glass didn't wake you up ! "

" I couldn't hear it from the other room "

" the other room ? you were sleeping in the other room ? but why ? Did you two had a fight or something ?! " , he is just acting like he knows nothing , he wants Jimin to trust him and open up for him . he wants to help his best friend as much as he can .

" No, just Minjun was clinging to me tonight " , Jimin doesn't know why he lied .

" well fine then i gotta go , I'm pretty sure you want to take care of your husband " , Yoongi smirked knowing that Jimin will definitely think about what he said , and maybe there's a hope that Jimin's heart will soften and spend the night with jungkook .

Yoongi was actually right coz when he left Jimin went back to Jungkook's room .

He walked to the bed , sitting hesitantly .. Closing his eyes and lays down next to Jungkook , giving his back to him , keeping  a distance between them .

He was really mad at his soft heart that couldn't leave his husband by himself that night .

Next morning when Jungkook woke up and his eyes landed on Jimin who was still sleeping next to him , he kept starring at him for 5 minutes without moving .

" Where i am ?! " , he rubbed his eyes with his hands , did he really drank that much yesterday so he has hallucination now ? well the only way to check if is really sleeping next to him or he is just dreaming is ....

" Damn ! What the hell you think you are doing ?! " , Jimin jumped out of the bed as soon as he felt the teeth that where biting his neck hard , placing his hand on his neck .

" you are real ! "

" what the fuck do you mean I'm real ?! " 

He tried to get up from bed but he ended up falling on bed again , " i mean you are sleeping here ! "

" Yes i spent the night here to make sure you are okay ! anyway wash up and i will make breakfast " , he walked outside the room .

" did he say he is gonna make the breakfast ?! im still dreaming yes it's not real .. I will go wash up and then i will definitely get back to reality , for sure i need to get up " , he patted his cheeks hard with both hands .

But after washing up and heading to the dining room seeing Jimin already done making the breakfast and was sitting with Minjun waiting for him to start to eat he realized that he wasn't dreaming ..

He just wondered what could have happen yesterday made Jimin spent the night with him just because of a stupid wond in his hand !

" Daddy , look Papa will join us for breakfast today , he didn't sleep with me yesterday * he pouts for a while * but im happy Papa slept with Daddy "

" Minmin eat and stop talking " ,

Jungkook couldn't focus on eating since he can see Jimin glaring at him while rubbing his neck where he bites him with his hand ,

" Sorry .. does it hurt ? " , Jungkook was scared from his husband's glare

" it's okay , I'm fine "

That evening when Yoongi came to check on Jungkook's injured hand ,

" Ahshuji , Papa slept with Daddy yesterday " , Of course Minjun didn't forget to tell Yoongi what's going on in their home, 

Yoongi was so glad at the progress they made everytime he came to check on Jungkook's injured hand , seeing the couple now interacting .

He could finally see his best friend's smile .

______________________________________

Sorry for late update , i promise i will update more often 💓😘