ⓢⓔⓥⓔⓝⓣⓔⓔⓝ 🔐

After 3 days Taehyung reappears again at the park where Jimin was always taking Minjun there

Following the same strategy by sitting next to him and talk without looking to each other

" Did you make up your mind ? "

" Taehyung * he looked at his side * Y--- "

" Don't look at me "

Jimin looked to front again

" Before anything you should promise me that Jungkook won't be in danger i know how much you must be hating him by now but I'm telling you i swear if you lay a hand on him---- "

" Fine fine i won't hurt him are you happy now ? "

Taehyung was in hurry trying to end this as soon as possible coz time is not by their side there's nothing safe anything can happen to them anytime soon they are in real danger

" Okay now tell me what's the plan ?"

" Tomorrow at 5 pm meet me at point 90 it's 5 mins away from your home and leave the rest for me .. Also i need to warn you if anything happened then the back up plan is to immediately head to the border line in North it's just 2 miles from this park "

" If anything happened ? What do you mean ?! "

" Jimin do you think it's gonna be so easy to get out from here ?! You have to be prepared because anything can happen "

" But i can't risk it when Minjun is with me ! "

" don't worry I would protect both of you with my life and make sure you both leave this place safely "

" Can't... Jungkook come with us ? "

" Jimin don't make me lose my fuckin mind ! Howcome he will just leave his homeland and come with us ! There's no way ! Stop thinking about him already "

he tried his best to act calm in front of Jimin he really feel his blood is boiling on how Jimin is caring for his husband it makes his hate grow more for Jungkook ... He will definitely kill this bastard in the first chance he can get .

" Taehyung I'm scared "

" Don't worry about anything im here and i will reach to you no matter what happens just try your best to not be act suspicious ... I have to go now "

They were totally unaware of the one who is in charge of following them enjoying watching them from afar

Changkyun didn't miss the chance he took some pictures of Jimin while he is secretly talking to a stranger who he met already twice

He doesn't know who is Taehyung .. All he thought that finally Jimin is playing around behind Jungkook's back .. Now finally it's his chance to ruin this marriage .

" You are finally home ! why don't you reply my calls "

Jeon asked as soon as Changkyun got back home

" I have a surprise for you * he took out his phone * look at what this bitch is doing behind your son's back ... I told you he is a whore "

Jeon took the phone looking at the pictures Changkyun took

" Who's that ? Do you have a close picture of his face ?"

" Of course i wouldn't miss the chance "

Jeon zoomed on Taehyung's pictures that Changkyun took feeling something is not right

" His face looks kinda familiar .. I need to get informations about him as soon as possible "

He called one of his source sending him the pictures to identify this familiar person and he was shocked when his source called him back telling him who is this person

" Sir we did the face analyze we are pretty sure he is Taehyung the boss of the police department in the South he is already on our list of targets "

" Dammit i didn't know that Jimin would be this much useful , Taehyung must be here to take him back , he came with his own will "

He smirked looking at his fiancee

" Who is he ! "

" Changkyun now you will have a chance to kill both * he lifted his finacee's chin with his finger *  Jimin and this guy "

And Changkyun couldn't be more happy .. This moment he has been waiting for finally came  .

The next day Jungkook was surprised seeing Changkyun in his office .

" What are you doing here ? "

Changkyun approached him placing his hand on Jungkook's shirt playing with the one of the buttons

" I missed you "

Jungkook slammed his hand away " Quit playing tell me why are you here before i kick you out "

" How's everything with Jimin ? are you two happy together or there's some kind of problems i think you may not be satisfying him " he laughed sarcastically

" Get out " he grabbed Changkyun from his arm

" Wait wait i have something you might want to see "

He handed the phone to Jungkook who was already losing his temper

" Do you know who's that sitting next to your husband ? "

" I don't know .. He Looks like some strange guy .. Are you trying to make it look like Jimin seeing someone behind my back or something ? Changkyun when you will fuckin understand that Jimin is not a bitch like you "

Jungkook was already lost his temper when all what Changkyun can do is laughing at him

" You are really an idiot .. The guy in the picture is Jimin's boss from their department "

" What kind of shit you are smoking ? Why would his boss be even here ? Stop playing tricks it won't work on me ! "

Changkyun move to the desk using the computer to prove everything he said to Jungkook .

" Look at that .. The face analyze can recognize our list of targets and when you put this guy's picture it immediately identify him as Taehyung .. He might did some plastic surgeries that's why he looks different * he chuckled * yet he still ugly what a shame ! "

Jungkook was looking at the screen feeling like a dumb his heart was beating fast from fear he can't believe it ..

If Taehyung is really here then the only reason he is here is to take back Jimin

Wait a second so all the promises that Jimin gave him was fake ?! He has been lying just to fool him so he can trust him and he can escape easily ?!

" I think you already got it why Taehyung is here ... Jungkook I'm wondering what kind of men would risk his life coming here knowing we could just kill him with a blink of eye just to take your husband back ?? Isn't that suspicious ? maybe they are ... mmm i don't want to judge your husband but i think this guy must be really love him a lot to risk it all for him ! "

He tried his best to provoke Jungkook knowing how much he is trusting Jimin

" What should i do now ? I don't understand anything ! I don't know how to think anymore "

Jungkook placed his hand on his head feeling like crashing into pieces

" I will tell you what to do "

Changkyun smirked feeling finally his control over Jungkook

_______________________________________

I hope you enjoy reading ❤

Please don't forget to support ...